Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari H -- Blogmeister

-

by Mari H teacher: Melanie Transue

Mari H

3rd Time’s a Charm

3rd person Omniscient

The cat and the mouse were in the barn. The cat was thinking that the mouse was good to eat. The mouse was thinking that he wanted to run from the cat. The cat was thinking that he wanted the mouse for Thanksgiving dinner. The mouse was thinking that the cheese was Thanksgiving dinner.

3rd person Limited

The cat and the mouse were in the barn. The cat was looking at the mouse. The mouse was thinking about running away from the cat. The cat was licking his lips. The mouse was thinking that he wanted the cheese for Thanksgiving dinner.

3rd person Dramatic

The cat and the mouse were in the barn. The cat was looking at the mouse.

The mouse said, “I want to run away from the cat!” The cat licked his lips.

The mouse said, “I want the cheese for Thanksgiving dinner.”

The cat said, “I want that mouse for Thanksgiving dinner."

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 08:19 AM • comment (1) • Reads 68 • see all articles