Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari H -- Blogmeister

-

by Mari H teacher: Melanie Transue

Mari H

Pay Attention to Me

What is Capital punishment?  Is it something that bad people can go to?Knowing that some state support why they should have the death penalty. Capital punishment is necessary because it deters murders, saves money, and heals emotions. 

According to teens health you can watch basketball, baseball, track, gymnastics, tennis, aerobics, volleyball, and weight lifting on ESPN or you can get out and enjoy them by joining your school team. If you are not into team sports there’s French club, the debating team, chess club, student government, radio, newspaper, yearbook, environmental club, 4-H, drama, choir, photography, students against destructive decisions, jazz band, business professionals of America, computer club, and more. I supported a school policy that they should requiring students to join am extracurricular activity because the students will keep their grades up, they will get out more, and they will met more people.  

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 07:58 AM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles