Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari H -- Blogmeister

-

by Mari H teacher: Melanie Transue

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 06:08 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 139

Mari H

May free write

Have you had to wait for your sister to have a baby boy? Have you ever had to canceled your appointed? Did your mother get to see her grandson be born? On June 20, 2011 my mom got to see her grandson was born.

My sister has a baby boy June 20, 2011. My cousin and I had an appointed on that day. When we also got to my cousin’s house my sister called my mom and told her that her water broke. I was very happy. When my mom told my cousin she said that we are going to see the baby and not go to our appointed. My sister ex boyfriend’s mom was having a fit because my sister wanted my mom in there with her.

Jamie T also passed out because he was holding my sister leg and he see the blood and water. I was so happy when he come out and told us that my sister had Dillin. He asked us were his mother was but we didn’t know where she was.

Dillin was 8 pounds 11 inches and 21 inches long and born at 8:21. When we were waiting to go in I called my dad and told my dad how big Dillin was and how long he was. My dad told his boss that he will go out when he eats dinner and sees his grandson. I was the first one to hold Dillin. Than before visiting hours were up my dad and I went back up and my dad got to see him before he had to go to VA.

That is my story about my sister having her baby boy and thanks for reading about it.

Dear New Ninth Grader,

Hey! Welcome to Ninth Grader! My name is Mari H here is some advice for you. For English, I would recommend that you do all of your work because if you don’t, you’ll fail. When you take notes take them because it will help you. When you go to the library to do your blogs you can get all of it done. You will finish if you sit there and don’t talk to anyone. Just sit there and do your work. It’s not hard to do the blogs, but one thing that you might not like is that you have to speak for one of your blogs. When you get to do the free write, write about whatever you want to. If you don’t get your blogs done in class if you have a study hall go to the library and do your blogs.

For health, I would recommend that you do your work like taking the notes and study for the test and quizzes. If you don’t you will fail all the test and quizzes. Mrs. Farr is a nice teacher until you get on her bad side. If one of your family members has been in her class she will recommend that your sister or brother help you with your homework when she gives it out.

For civics, I would recommend that you do your work like taking notes and study for his test because they are very hard. When he gives out homework do it because it’s not hard. He doesn’t give it out every night.

For science, I would recommend that you do your work in class like taking notes. You can use your notes on the test, but I would still study for the test. When he gives you a worksheet do it because it will help you a lot.

For math, it’s hard for me to recommend things for this class because kids have different teachers. If you are in learning support the math is not hard. I would still recommend that you do your work no matter what teacher you have.

This is what I would recommend the classes are not hard but do your work in all your classes.

Love

Mari H

Article posted May 7, 2012 at 05:48 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 59

Mari H Sing out- Allusions to Romeo and Juliet Did you know that the song “Love Story” is likes Romeo and Juliet because it’s like the real story but has a different ended? Did you know that the song Love Story is like real life? Did you know that Romeo and Juliet are like real life? Did you know that is has some things the same?

Some of the things that were different are that she didn’t sit on the staircase and she was not crying. Romeo was not throwing pebbles. Things that are like the real life is that some of the things can happen in life because some parents don’t like their son’s girlfriends or their daughter’s boyfriends. They try to tell their children who to date but their child doesn’t listen to them because she or he is in love with the girl or guy that they are with.

There are same things about the song and the book. Romeo did make his was through the party to say hello. They are both young in the song and in the book. The book is somewhat like real life because guys can be sweet and other guys can be mean. Sometime the father can say to the guy stay away for his baby girl if the parent does not like each other. Sometimes the daughter will not listen to her parent and go out with the guy that she is in love with. In the book Juliet doesn’t listen to her parent and goes out with Romeo and gets married to him.

In conclusion that is why the song “Love Story” is like Romeo and Juliet is because it’s like the real life thing.

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 01:14 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 88

April Free Write

Mari H

When My Baby Brother die

Did you ever have a little brother pass away on his birthday? Did your mom ever tell you about your baby brother passing away on his birthday? My mom knew that she lost him. She was the one to tell the doctor that she lost him.

I was not born yet but my sister was four years old when she found out that her little brother die on April 30, 1994. It’s so hard when that time of the year comes around. I miss him so much and I wish he could be here with me. I know that he is in my heart and he is looking down on me right now. Some time I wish he was here.

The some days that I wish that he was here is on his birthday but I know that I can’t get what I want. On his birthday I just feel like crying because it hurts so much and I love him. It’s so sad when my mom tells me all about because it hurts my mom because she wanted to have Galen H. I love him and I feel bad for my mom because she has to be in this pain for her whole life. I wish that I could be there for her today but I can’t because I have to be in school. You don’t know how hard it is to think about him and not cry.

Mari H

CONSTRUCTION THERAPY- Feminism

Yeah and it go a little something' like this

Runaway love, runaway love

Runaway love, runaway love

Runaway love, runaway love

Runaway love, runaway love

Now little Lisa's only nine years old

She's trying' to figure out why the world is so cold

Why she's all alone and they never met her family

Momma's always gone and she never met her daddy

Feminism would criticize the song “Runny Away Love” by Ludacris. They would criticize Runny away love because the men beat the women.

Feminism don’t like when someone is being mean to a woman. One reason why they would criticize it is because the men thinks it right to hit a little girl because she won’t gave him what he wants. I think that if a guy hits a girl should go to jail because I feel that it is not right for someone to hit a little girl.

Another reason why they would criticize it is because what woman or little girl need to be hit by a guy. Guys should not hit a girl or a woman and I feel that it is right for a guys go to jail for hitting a child or a woman.

In conclusion, feminism would criticize “Runny Away Love” by Ludacris.

"Ours"

Elevator buttons and morning air

Strangers' silence makes me want to take the stairs

If you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stares

But right now my time is theirs

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves

They'll judge it like they know about me and you

And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do

The jury's out, my choice is you

So don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

And life makes love look hard

The stakes are high, the water's rough

But this love is ours

You never know what people have up their sleeves

Ghosts from your past gonna jump out at me

Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles

But I don't care 'cause right now you're mine

And you'll say

Don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

And life makes love look hard

The stakes are high, the water's rough

But this love is ours

And it's not theirs to speculate

If it's wrong and

Your hands are tough

But they are where mine belong and

I'll fight their doubt and give you faith

With this song for you

'Cause I love the gap between your teeth

And I love the riddles that you speak

And any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored

'Cause my heart is yours

People throw rocks at things that shine

And life makes love look hard

Don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

But they can't take what's ours

They can't take what's ours

The stakes are high, the water's rough

But this love is ours

Mari H

February Free Write

Dillin Has No Father

Have you ever have to go to court because your mom and dad are having some problems? They are going to split up. It is not good for anyone, and especially not good for the most innocent ones…babies and children. My sister and her ex-boyfriend went to court.

My sister had a little boy and now he is seven months old. He is trying to say, “Mommy,” and it’s so cute. He got his first three teeth. He doesn’t have a Daddy because his father hit my sister and she left him. They are going to court for it, and his dad wants a DNA a test done because someone called him and said Dillin was not his child and he believed them.

I feel really bad for Dillin because he doesn’t have a dad… and my sister wanted Dillin to have his mommy and daddy together so he wouldn’t have to have a life like me and my sister. I can’t believe that he wanted the test done. We all know that Jamie T. is Dillin’s father because Dillin looks like him. My sister feels really bad that Dillin doesn’t have a daddy. I love Dillin so much and I feel bad for the little guy. I hope that he will grow up and see who loves him so much.

The reasons why I feel bad for him is because I know how he will feel someday because my mom and dad are not together. I hope his mommy will find someone that loves him and her. I hope that my sister gets to keep Dillin, but his dad gets to see him on the weekends and that is it. I hate that he doesn’t have a father.

The reason why his dad and my sister are not together is because his dad cheated on my sister with a fifteen year old. I don’t know why he wanted to cheat on my sister because my sister gives him everything she didn’t have time to cheat on him. She loved him so much and now she doesn’t because of everything that happened. Dillin has not seen his dad in three months.

I hope that Dillin knows who loves him and who does not. Someday he will realize that his father doesn’t love him. If he did love him he would not cheat on my sister and would not have lost his son. I am happy that my sister is not with his father. I love Dillin so much and I am never leaving him. His father is not my favorite person in my life. I really don’t say that about many people. They go to court the January 31, 2012.

In the meantime, Dillin is learning to crawl and he is pulling himself up on furniture. It’s so cute and I am happy that he is and I love him so much and I can’t for him to walk and talk.

Voice Recorder >>

Ooh Ooh Pick Me Last!

Mari H

Why did Mr. Holloway volunteer?

December Free Write

Forgiveness

Did you know that Christmas is a good time to forgive people? Did you know that some people don’t forgive? Did you know that Christmas time is forgiving people for some things like not coming home for Thanksgiving? Sometimes it’s hard to forgive someone, but you can always forgive someone…and in the end it is better to forgive someone.

A while ago my mom, dad, and sister and I got in a fight. My mom and my sister when over to my dads house. They took three movies and they didn’t ask my dad if they could. Then my mom got mad at me because I didn’t go home for Thanksgiving. She said that I didn’t ask my dad but I did and she got mad. I told her that I might not be home because we went to a friend’s house to have Thanksgiving dinner and she said it was ok. I told her sorry and that I want to make it up to her but she was not listening to me. I don’t like when my mom and I fight. Sometime my mom doesn’t forgive me for a long while and it hurts so much.