Copyright (c) 2014 by Julia D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julia D -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Julia D

teacher: Melanie Transue

A Look At Who I Am

Hi I’m Julia this is my about me the quote I picked is “live life how you want not how others want”.  I wrote this quote myself it tells about how people should live there life how they want not how others want. I also have the four pictures I picked.  The first one is a bird it shows how I’m free spirited I also like it because birds can go anywhere and do anything. That’s kind of what I like that’s why I picked the bird. My second picture is Bob Marley I picked him because I love music but also he tells a little about how I am. Bob Marley was very mellow and I’m very mellow.  The book that I remember is Bounce it’s the one that put a lot of thought in my head because this is everyday stuff that happens that’s why I chose this book.  My last picture was music notes I picked it because music is a big part in my life it’s something I’ve grown up with séance I was younger. This is my visual representation of me I hope you all enjoyed it.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 07:55 AM • comment (1) • Reads 59 • see all articles