Copyright (c) 2014 by Courtney C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Courtney C -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Courtney C

teacher: Melanie Transue

Fly Through This Year!

Courtney C.

Dear Freshy,

I hope you get through the year like a fly. If you do not do your work they will say, “Is your work done?”  This year will be easy if you do you work. Here is a chance for you to meet the teachers.

Mr. Hein teaches Civics.  All you need is a notebook and a pencil to take notes.  You take a really lot of notes.  If you do not study for tests, you will fail.  This class is easy.  He does not give much homework at all, but when he does, you need to do it.

Mr. Woolcock teaches science.  He does a lot of labs.  You have to take notes, but not overly like Mr. Hein.  Mr. Woolcock lets you use your notes for the test.  If you do not copy the review sheet in your notebook, you will not be able to use it.

Mrs. Farr teaches Health.  You do projects.  She gives you a date that the project is due.  One time I actually did set the project aside, then the date was really soon.  I suggest getting the projects done and over with before the due date.  You take a lot of notes.  You learn a lot.  Sometimes the tests are hard. 

Ms. Transue teaches English and Reading.  Every Wednesday you go to the computer lab and do blogging.  You have to do the blogging or you will fail.  You have to do a free-write every month.  There are also new assignments that you have to do.  You read in her class.  Some examples are short stories, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Romeo and Juliet, the Odyssey.  Every marking period you have to read a book and complete a book packet.  You take few notes.  The tests are hard.  Usually there are two essays on a book. 

All the teachers are nice, but when Ms. Transue has to tell you to stop talking she will get mad.  Just pay attention, and I hope you will like this year!

Good Luck and Have a Great Year!

Courtney C.

Article posted May 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles