Copyright (c) 2014 by Courtney C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Courtney C -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Courtney C

teacher: Melanie Transue

3rd Person Omniscient

Cat and mouse are in the club house. Cat was thinking eating the mouse. Mouse was thinking about running away from cat. Cat thought about how delicious that plump mouse would taste. Mouse looked at the cheese in the mousetrap and thought it looled like thanksgiving dinner

3rd Person Limited

Cat and mouse in the club house. The cat looking at the mouse. Mouse was thinking about running away from the cat. The cat started to drool. Mouse looked at the cheese in the mousetrap and thought it looked like a thanksgiving.

3rd Person Dramatic

Cat and mouse are in the club house. The cat was looking at the mouse. Mouse walked around the mousetrap. He said, “That cheese looks like thanksgiving dinner!” Cat said, “That mouse looks like dinner!”.

Article posted November 11, 2011 at 01:13 PM • comment • Reads 104 • see all articles