Copyright (c) 2014 by Hailey B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hailey B -- Blogmeister

-

by Hailey B teacher: Melanie Transue

3 Times the Charm

3rd Person Omniscient:

Once there was a dog name Harold. He ate a lot of bones, and he stuffed his mouth full of food. One day Harold met this girl dog named Maddy and he thought to himself that girl is smoking hot. She thought of Harold being to big for her but really nice. When Harold and Maddy went to the park to excersise they met a trainer named Tom.

Tom was a big boned guy. Tom was a geek when he was younger but he turned out to be a jock. Tom thought that maybe if he helped out Harold then Maddy would like him. In the end Harold turned out to be just like Tom, and more girls liked him.

3rd Person Limited Omniscient:

Once there was a dog name Harold. He ate a lot of bones, and he stuffed his mouth full of food. One day Harold met this girl dog named Maddy and he thought to himself that girl is something to drool over. When Harold and Maddy went to the park to excersise they met a trainer named Tom.

Tom was a big boned guy. Tom was a geek when he was younger but he turned out to be a jock. In the end Harold turned out to be just like Tom, and more girls liked him.

3rd Person Dramatic:

Once there was a dog name Harold. He ate a lot of bones, he stuffed his mouth full of food. One day Harold met this girl dog named Maddy; she was pretty. When Harold and Maddy went to the park to excersise they met a trainer named Tom.

Tom was a big boned guy. Tom was a geek when he was younger but he turned out to be a jock. In the end Harold turned out to be just like Tom, and more girls liked him

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 07:58 AM • comment (4) • Reads 61 • see all articles