The perfect school would be about sports. The day would be 3 hours long. The school would open at  2:00pm to 5:00pm. All of the teachers would be only teaching for 2 of the hours, and the rest of the time you could play and/or do anything that is sporty. There would be a football calss, basketball, soccer, baseball, and more! The princpal would be a famous singer. The classroom would be covered in soccerballs, footballs,baseballs, basketballs, and more.

A black hole swolloed it up.  My dog peed on it. I left it on the bus. I threw it away with my lunch. My best freind stoll it in gym class.

Then most terrifing thing that happen to me was when My freind Jess,my mom and dad all went on vacation to geuga lake.  But we didn't know it shut down in 2007, because we haven't been there since 2006.  So we went to wild water kingdom across the lake.  Jess and Me went down the one body slide and she went down first and said it was fun.  So I went down the slide and I hit a huge bump and ended up going down backwards on the slide. It was scary because the slide was up very high I was terrifing.

IF I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Alstraila because I want to see the out back and pet a kangaroo there. The person I would take is my freind Katerra because she is my best freind and I promist her if i go anywhere out of the continent I would bring her with me.

The first thing I want to do is sky dive with a canadian. The second thing is to see a bigfoot. My third thing I want to do is to go to mexico and salsa dance. The forth thing is to go to paris with a french dude. My fifth thing is to hang out with lady gaga. The sixth thing is I want to jump into the ocean and dive for the titanic. The seventh thing is to see a dodo bird. My eighth thing I want to do be for I die is to go on americas got talent. The ninth thing is that I want to jump off a bridge and live. Last and least I want to become a dancer.

I love to play sports, including soccer, football, swimming ,and more.   School is fun because I have very funny teachers.  Sometimes at my house I have a lot of watermelon eating contest's.  I have a dog named Rusty and a hamster named Carma, they like to be played with a lot.  My mom works in DuBois, my dad moves jobs all the time because he works for drilling gas and oil, my sister goes to IUP for nursing.  My favorite subjects in school are English and Science because I have fun teachers and class is easy.  My favorite math game is math 24.