1.My baby brother threw it away.

2.my house caught on fire.

3.I spilt milk on it.

4.My computer crashed.

5.It split in half.

I would go to Myrtle Beach with my cousin Sam.We would party all the time go shopping every day and go swimming all the time.We would meet lots of friends.We will also Eat ice cream.I would get lots of stuff from there like cloths, jewlery,shoes,and ,key chains.

I look for people who arent afraid to say whats on there mind bad or good.People who are adventurest,Funny,Nice,Smart,and they love to swim.I am a good friend because I stick with them all the time and Always comlement them.

1.Laptop

2.Sims Games

3.Jacket

4.pillow and blanket

5.My stuffed mouse

6.Brush

7.Toothbrush

8.Cloths

9.Money

10.Shoes

11.Xsavior baby brother

12.Makeup

My most Terifying thing ever was when I went to my friends birthday party and her brother put a snake around my neck and I cried because it was scary.I got up because it was not wrapped around me it was just by me.I got threw it but I was super scared.

Breaking dawn was the book I read.The book was about a girl named Bella and she had to go see her dad witch lived in another state because her mom and stepdad went on tour for his baseball team.She had to go to school there too.She feel in love with a vampire.But she had a blast from the past and seen her wolf friend but she did not know he liked her and he was a wolf.The boys that liked her the vampire and warewolf both faught for her and hate each other she marries the vampire and they have a daughter and the other guy just is friends with them.But he is still in love with Bella.I like it because its so fake and adventurest.

I would like to advertise for Cover Girl.Because I like to look pretty.I also like when my hair is done and I wear cute cloths.I would love to be working for cover girl because then I would be some what famous.Ive always wanted to star on tv especially Cover Girl.

If I could own my own school it would be super big and have lots of kid.But I want it to be an elementary school.Both boys and girls.The hours would be from 9am to 2pm.The classrooms would look super organized.The teachers would nickole and desiri and I would be the princpal.I would also teach one of the first gradeclasses.Students will learn math, science

and social studies.They would learn by experiments.If they answer a question thats Correct thats two percent correct.No paper or folders only for test.Withch are only once a month.

I want to do alot of things before I die. 1.I want to have kids. 2.I want to get married. 3.I want to move to Ohio. 4.I want to dance in falling money. 5.I would love to eat lots of chinese food. 6.I would like to brake a vase. 7.I would like to spend the night in a mall with my family and come out with watever we want. 8.I want my own house. 9.I want to have long hair. 10.I want to travel around the world.

1.I hate wearing shoes inside.

2.If I'm not wearing my ring I worry I lost it.

3.I used to hate coming home from school.

4.I love doing work on the computer.

5.I like pickles with chesse.

6.I have a habit to pull up my sleaves up when I eat.

7.I don't like talking in the morning.