I look for people who are nice to others and are not afraid the speak their mind. I also look for someone who is not bossy.

If I could only have 12 possessions they would be

1.My laptop

2.My MP3 player

3.My make-up

4.My clothes

5.My toothbrush

6.My brush

7.My phone

8.My pillow

9.My blancket

10.My shoes

11.My coat

12.And my nail polish

The most terrifying time in my life would have to be when I was five years old we went to a store and I was looking at something and my mom walked away I got scared I could not find her but finally she came back to where I was and then we went home.

The last book that I acually read was Pretty Little LIars. This book was about how a girl went missing her name was Alison. After a few years they finally find her body under a side walk but it wasn't her it was acually her twin sister that nobody knew about. The detectives thought it was her becuase Alison's braclet was on her.

If I could be a star in a TV commercial I would advertise for different kinds of make-up because I love really bright eye shadow and I love to wear eye liner.

If I could own my own school it would be really big and the class rooms would be really colorful and bright. The hours for the school would be 9AM to 2PM and the students would learn math and reading. We will teach them by doing games and a lot of other things. The teachers for my school would be Emalee for pricapal, and Desiri and I would be the teachers.

I would like to do alot of things before I die.  I would like to travel around the world.  I would love to go to South Carolina.  I would also like to go scuba diving.  I would like to have long hair.  I would like to go to outer space.  I would love to have a cat and a dog when I get older.  I would love to be a vet when I get older.  I would like to put my feet in the Pacific Ocean.  I would love to be able to do a back hand-spring and finally I would like to be in a movie.

1. I love to do gymnastics.

2.  I love animals. I have two cats Merlin and Tabatha, I have two dogs Tank and Laddy, and I have three kittens Lazy, Crazy, and Buddy.

3. In elementry school I used to hate coming home because I loved it so much there.

4. I play with my hair so much I dont even realize I am doing it, I even do it while I am sleeping.

5.  I don't like to wear shorts or wear my hair up to school.

6. I like to dye my hair pink in the summer.

7. My four favorite colors are hot pink, lime green, neon blue, and highlighter yellow.