Article posted September 16, 2011 at 02:39 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

Silent Killing, (I'm changing the name to, Silent Madness, because I have a feeling there is a book with that title.) It's my own story

. I did read the Hunger Games, but I read it like five times and now it's boring, Every chance I get to go the library, I forget I even have the book. Silent Madness is about a girl, named Russabella Marsen (I love that name.) her sister is one day murdered, and guess what,

It just so happened her crazy best friend from four years ago was released from the Mental Ward a day earlier. But she doesn't remember him, he killed his parents in front of her, and she tried so hard in therapy to erase that memory, which she finally did so she doesn't remember anything from four years ago. But he transfers to her school, different first name (So no one recognizes he's the new guy that just came from a crazy house.) He's out for revenge. Oh his name is Adam Indigo (great name, I'm so proud of it

.) So he pretends to be her friend (AGAIN.) and when she tells her mother about him she's all like, "

." And she then forbids Russabella from speaking to him or even looking at him. And... that's as far as I got, I think I'm gonna have him break into her house or something. Just something dramatic. Hope you liked it, it might be finished near the end of the year, or in a few months, I'm a fast typer

.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 02:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 33

Well, if I were to be a actor for a commercial, I would be the Silent Evil, (just randomely made that video game up, Resident Evil+Silent Hill ) videogame walkthrough spokesperson. I'd be all like, "And folks around this corner you will DIE, there is a monster who will eat you." And I'd also say, "Save alot, because if you don't, you will regret it." And I'd random while talking, gotta be enthusiastic. And I might scream here and there because of a monster that just randomely pops up out of no where. It's like they can teleport .

1. My homework ate my dog.

2. I needed to give it to the president for his speech.

3. The space inavders came and took it.

4. The goverment had to test it.

5. "You never assigned me that..."

The most terrifying day of my life was when I was eight. My mom had left a bag of glass in the hallway, because the light in the bathroom had shattered and she had no where else to put it, because the garbage was full and she probably felt like being lazy she just dropped it right in front of my bedroom door. She kept saying, "Destini, there is a bag of glass in the hallway, don't touch it." The first time I jumped over it. My foot was ok. The second time I wasn't so lucky. I had gotten into my room, turned the tv on, and looked down at my foot. There was blood all over my bedroom floor. I probably screamed as loud as a foghorn. My mom came in, told me we had to go to the hospital to get it stiched. I kept saying, "No! their gonna hurt me!" My mom told me it's better then having my pinky toe fall off. So we got their, waited, they numbed my foot up, the docter came in, and of course like they all do he said, "This won't hurt a bit." Yeah...it didn't hurt a bit, it hurt alot! Do be honest they had three nurses holding me down. I really did not want   those stiches. After that we went home, I cleaned my carpet and went to bed. If you look closely at my left foot's pinky toe, you can still see the place where they tied the stitches.

1. I know this sounds wierd and it will NEVER come true but, I want to have a tail, and maybe some cat or dog ears. I've always wanted to be a Human/Animal.

2. I want to open a Animal Shelter for all animals.

3. I want to be the greatest author in the world! Looks like I have competition...

4. I want to change my name to ,"Russabella Taylor". But I don't want to upset my mom by changing the name she gave me.

5. I want to watch a whole bunch of Anime before I die. Anime is Japanese animation, my favorite type is Shoujo. Shoujo is a girl as a main character for Manga or Anime.

6. I wanna get married to someone gothic. Wierd right?

7. I want to see the Zombie Apacolypse happen.

8. I want to have a kid named either, Sarah or Sora.

9. I want to move to Canada and study wolves.

10. I wanted you to enjoy reading this, I hope you did.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 02:30 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 33

1. I enjoy listening to my grandfather share his stories about when he was a soldier in the war. One was the Vietnam war and I'm pretty sure there was another one, but I can't remember.

2. Sometimes when I'm bored I try to mimic animals sounds. And not cat and dog sounds, I mimic wolf sounds. Like howling, and growling.

3. The horror novel I am currently working on is called: "Silent Killing."  I'm sorry to any author if I took his or her's book title.

4. The Hunger Games, is the current book series I am reading. Pretty great series.

5. My favorite Silent Hill monster is, Pyramid Head. And my favorite character is, Heather Mason.

6. I own and play Xbox360, and I have Xboxlive. Resident Evil 5 is the game I ALWAYS play on it. That or Dead Island, Xian Mei is my favorite Dead Island character.

7. My great grandpa was in the Band of Brothers, during the war. And my grandfather was once an EMT. Did you ever hear about that one little girl, the one who was hit by a car in Mahaffey, near Mckracken Field? It happened right infront of me and my grandpa was the first on the scene. I mean it was right across the street. That was a sad day and it's not something to brag about. But I was there. Right after that incident he retired. We went to the funeral, even though I had never met her. That's all I can say.