Article posted September 9, 2011 at 01:39 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 56

1. I don't have my homework because it flew out the bus window!

2. Because it was in my pocket and I washed it!

3. My sister took it in to her school so I have her homework!

4. I thought this was extra credit!

5. My mom needed paper and this was all I had!

If I could plan a trip to go anywhere, I would go to St. Thomas, it's a very nice resort, with warm weather, beaches, and really light water.  You can even swim from one island to the next!  If I could take anyone I would take my friend Reese S. because her uncle lives there and we wouldn't have to spend money on a hotel!

I think friends' should have really good traits about themselves! They should be kind to everyone! Respectful to adults, friends, family, and other people.  They should always have your back, no matter what, meaning they shouldn't lie! They wouldn't talk behind your back! I think I am a good friend! I'm not always nice, but I am respectful, trustworthy, and I always have someone's back. 

If I could have twelve material possessions I would have many good things, such as- I would have pencil, pen, colored pencils, and, paper, so I would be able to write and draw, it would entertain me.  I would also have cardboard, plastic, tinfoil, and glass, it would help me make many things, such as school projects.Lastly, I would have thread, a needle, and cloth, to be able to make clothes and to be able to sew! I would also have markers, so I could draw, and mark spots on clothes, so I know where to start or stop sewing. 

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 01:26 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

The most terrifying moment of my life had to be coming to the Middle School! I was nervous that I would forget where my classes were, but my teachers and friends helped me out and I got through it and now I love the Middle School!

The last book I read was finished yesterday, I read it in two days.  It was called Angel Eyes!  It was about Ana Admas, a girl who is a grey eyed heir to witches, she's fallen in love with a vampire and a warlock.  She chooses the warock, but destroyes all of the vampires.  She dies and is a fallen angel, she meets up with the vampire and they spend forever together.  I did like it, but the end of the book ruined all of it, I liked the warlock better than the vampire. 

If I could star in a TV commercial I would be in a Geico commercial!   I would star in the commercial because I think the Geico commercial's are very funny! I also like the little green guy! I would hope that the commercial I star in would make people laugh, and buy the insurance!

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 01:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 33

If I could design a school and run it I would make the school in a public area, where lots of children would come to learn, and I would make the school nice and large.  The hours would be from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, so children would get enough sleep in the morning.  The classroom woud have very comfortable desks and seats, funny posters, and learning objects.  I would have adults teach, that have college degrees and that are very kind to everyone.  Students would learn everything and anything they would need later in life.  They would learn by particapating in class, field trips, and taking tests.  And that would be my perfect school! 

1.  One thing I want to do before I die is, ride The Phantom, at Kennywood! I've always wanted to ride it, but it seems really scary and it's really high! 

2. I would go into the armed forces, to serve for America! 

3.  I'd publish a novel, because I really enjoy writing and reading!

5.  I would go to an Eminem concert, I memorized all of their songs, they rock!

6.  I would work as a waitress, I heard they get big tips, and I want to find out!

7.  Meet Obama, for what reason I have no idea!  

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 01:28 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 43

1.  I don't like pizza! 

2.  My favorite animal is a cheetah!

3.  When I grow up I want to either be a police officer, an author, or I'd like to be in the army! (Probably the airforce or a marine)

4.  I wish I lived in the 1980's!

5.  My favorite food is Chinese white rice!

6.  I played basketball and soccer!

7.  I would die without my Ipod!