Article posted September 12, 2011 at 01:32 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 52

The most terrifying moment of my life so far was when I almost drowned at the beach. I got through it by splashing and yelling in the water. My Dad finally came and got me after he realized that I was actually drowning.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 01:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

The last book I actually read was Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. The book was about a wimpy kid writing down his day and thoughts in a journal. I really enjoyed this book. It is a very humorous book. Plus it is sort of like a comic book, so it keeps my attention.

Article posted September 12, 2011 at 01:12 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 46

I would star in a Geico commercial. The reasons why I would star in a Geico commercial vary. One of the reasons why is the commercials always seem to be funny. I mean why would you want to be in a commercial that you wouldn't have fun in.

First off it would only be one level. It would probably be the size of the DuBois Middle School.(But only one level) It would be made out of stone. The outside would be yellow. Then the inside would be a bright green. It would start at nine in the morning and end at two thirty. The grades would only be seventh and eighth grade. The teachers would have to be active in class or else they wouldn't be able to teach there. The punishments would not be severe. The principal would have to be highly qualified. Lunch time would be an hour long, and there would be four lines to choose from. That would be my perfect school.

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 01:27 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 40

I would like to play a proffesional softball game. I want to get a book published before I die. I would like to visit Italia. I want to win Americas Next Top model. I would like to drive a Daloreian. I want to ride a roller coaster. I would like to know how to surf. I would like to be in Italian Vogue. I want to be married and have kids before I die. I want to go some where on a missions trip. 

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 01:31 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 38

I love to sew. My favorite movie is Willy Wonka in the Chocolate Factory. My favorite candy is Peppermint Patties. My favorite subject is math. I am a great softball player. I live in a family of six. I named one of my barbie dolls I Don't Know.