1.  It turned into dust and blew away.

2.  The monster in the closet came out and ate it.

3.  I sold it one ebay for $500.

4.  I got hunry and ate it.

5.  I used it for a fire to keep warm.

The most terrifying moment in my life so far is when my dog chased two bear cubs up a tree.  I was in my room and I heard my dog Rex barking.  My Mom and I went out to see what he was barking at and there was two bear cubs in the tree!  We ran back into our house because we had no idea where the Mom of the bear cubs was but I don't think she was too far away.  I got through it by just sitting and relaxing.  Rex also calmed me by sitting by me and laying his head on my lap.

The last book I read was " The Hidden Staircase."  Nancy Drew goes to the house Twin Elms in order to help her friend Helen Corning and Aunt Rosemary.  They have been hearing strange noises and their jewelry is missing.  Every time they here a noise the rush to that room but find nobody.  They make plans in a kitchen to try to find this ghost steeling their jewelry.  Somebody must be listening to them because they never the ghost. Turns out there was a listening post from the Civil War.  I like the book because I like pretty much all mystery books and I like the Nancy Drew series.  It was also very interesting and I couldn't put it down.

If I could star in TV commercial I would be in a Red Robin commercial.  I would star in this commercial because I like the catchy song "Red Robin Yum!"  I want to be one of the people that says Yum.  Every time it comes on I sing to it!

If I could design a school any way I wanted, I would make the outside of my school blue bricks as the base and then I would have a rainbow painted on top of that.  In every grade there would be different color walls.  Kindergarten would be red, first orange, second blue, third green, fourth blue, fifth purple.  The seats would be multicolored recliners, the desks would square shaped, the floor tiles would be rainbow swirled in every classroom, and in every classroom there is going to be colorful polyvision boards and responders.  The teachers would be Mrs.Britton, Mrs.Hanslovan, Mr. Meholick, Mr. Chiodio, Mrs. Sensor, and Mrs. Keith.  The students are going to learn English, reading, science, history, math, music class, and computers.  The students will learn from watching power points and by using the responders.  The hours would be ten to three four days a week. 

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 01:33 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 45

10 Things I want to do before I die:

1.  First I would like to go to Texarkana.  I want to have half my body in Texas and the other half in Arkansas. 

2.  I would like to go to Australia and get a pet Kangaroo and Koala Bear.  They are my two favorite animals in the world!!! 

3.  I want to face my fears of flying and going on a boat.  Maybe I could fly to Australia.

4.  I want to go to Outer Space and visit each planet.  Except Venus the hottest plantet of course.

5.  I would like to skydive from really high in a plane.  I would want to have a trampoline under me cause I would be a little scared.

6.  I want to open a bakery.  I love to bake!!!  I also love to decorate cakes!

7.  I want to go diving and discover a creature.  That would be really neat to discover it all by myself.

8.  I want to get ice cream from a ice cream truck.  I never ever made it to them when I was little.

9.  I want to make it into the world record book.  I don't care what for just so I get in it.

10.  Last, but certainly not least I would like to eat a fried pickle.  I know I know it sounds disgusting but I would like to try one.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 01:33 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

1.  I have three cats, a kitten, and a dog. 

2.  I have two sisters and a brother.  Josh is twenty six, Sarah is nineteen, and Emily is seventeen.

3.  When I grow up I want to be a baker.  I also want to make and decorate wedding cakes.

4. My favorite candybar is a Kitcat.

5.  I love bananas!  My parents told me when I was a baby if I saw a banana my eyes would get really big.

6.  My favorite color is orange. 

7.  Some day I would love to go to Australia and hop with the kangaroos.  Kangaroos and Koala Bears are my favorite animals.  I also love Australians accent.

Those are seven things about me.