Copyright (c) 2014 by Martin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Martin -- Blogmeister

A) Mr. Crosby's Current Class

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Martin

teacher: Brian Crosby

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 06:23 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 187

The Ozark big-eared bat feeds primarily on moths but may also eat other bugs in and around its forested hunting grounds. It makes its home in caves, relying on their protection during hibernation and maternity. But they have been known to feed on people as well.

But their bites can cause nasty infections and disease.

I’m sitting next to Martin he is reading a book, suddenly I hear the teacher to get a line paper, we are going to do social studies. It hurts when he write a lot. When Martin erases it is like a haircut. When my led break its like losing a leg. When he bits me it hurts very bad. when Martin sharpens me its like taking a shower. When he scratches the paint off me its like taking my shirt off.

One freezing Christmas eve, Me and my mom went to Walmart. It was full of people. I think there was hundreds of people in the store. Me and my mom where so crowed. I went to the games. I saw the coolest game ever, And that game is Call of Duty.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 11:00 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 84

When I Went to the Lake

One day I went to the Lake. I rented a diving suit for 2 hours.

I got on the boat. When I got in the water I saw a lot of fish. Then I saw a big sea monster. It grabbed my leg and it took me to his cave. I had 1 hour and 30 min to escape the sea monster. I got a sword when the sea monster found me I cut off his tall. I had 2 min to escape, I am swimming up to the surfeit and I was safe.