Copyright (c) 2014 by Brandon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brandon -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Brandon teacher: Brian Crosby
02/02/12
A Pencils Life 01/31/12
Game Day 09/16/11

“It is a sunny Friday morning. I can hear my owner Brandon outside waiting for his teacher Mr. Crosby to let him in. Hello my name is Alec and I am an pencil Brandon’s pencil to be exact. SCREECH YELL BRAM BAM CRASH=http://!!! Well I guess they are in side now. Here he comes. WOOOOOOO YEAH!! I love it when he flips me around like that to pick me up it feels like I am on an loopy roller coaster. Now he is writing his name kinda like Brandon I like all the loops in his name. Wait an minute I see my name (Alec) on the paper he is writing on. Hey Brandon is writing an story about being an pencil OW now he just broke my led good thing I am an led pencil because all the things the normal pencils say about that terrible sharpener gives me the shivers. HAHA! Brandon just misspell writing and now he is reaching for my best friend Estevan the eraser. Because when I was bought at Walmart I for some weird reason  did not come with a eraser like all the other pencils. Wait he is putting me down and getting his laptop out. Well I guess I am done for today bye.”      

The End  

Brandon                 A Pencils Life

“It is a sunny Friday morning. I can hear my owner Brandon outside waiting for his teacher Mr. Crosby to let him in. Hello my name is Alec and I am an pencil Brandon’s pencil to be exact. SCREECH YELL BRAM BAM CRASH=http://!!! Well I guess they are in side now. Here he comes. WOOOOOOO YEAH!! I love it when he flips me around like that to pick me up it feels like im on an loopy roller coaster. Now he is writing his name kinda like Brandon I like it I think it is fun to write an B and an A. Wait an minute i see my name (Alec) on the paper he is writing. Hey he is writing an story about being an pencil OW now he just broke my led good thing i am an led pencil because all the things the normal pencils say about that terrible sharpener gives me the shivers. Ahaha Brandon just misspell color and now he is reaching for my best friend Estevan the eraser because when i was bought at Walmart I for some weird reason  did not come with an eraser like all the other the other pencils. wait he is putting me down and getting his laptop well i guess im done for today bye.”      

The End  

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 11:00 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 88

This summer I went to watch a game. It was the Denver Broncos playing the Steelers. The Steelers were punting and the Broncos were receiving.

The Bronco wide receiver caught the ball at the twenty yard line and ran to the thirty yard line before he got tackled. Next the coaches sent in Jake Plummer as quarter back.

He ran a slot right 5 motion 38 sweep but he

was sacked before he could run the play and to the the hospital by tray Palumalu. So they went into the stands to find a detected person to take his spot as quarter back. So I stood up and said, “I will.”So they put me into pads and the game started. I faked the ball to the left and ran right through the middle and got a thirty yard gain until I was tackled at the sixty yard line. Now we decide to pass the ball to the wide receiver so I did and luckily he caught it for a touch down.

And that was the end of the third quarter so the stealers had the ball on offense and I am a middle line backer. And now the other middle line backer calls me to blitz so I did and hit the quarter back and they fumbled the ball and ran as fast as I could and was caught some body tackled me he was relay heavy but when I stood up I realized I made a touch down! And it was the end of the game and the Broncos won 14 to 0.