Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

Simen's Awesome Blog!!!!!!!!

5D

by SA

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted April 25, 2012 at 07:18 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 167

Article posted February 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 71

I was having a nice day and I went to the beach. Suddenly I saw a man coming in a little boat. I began to run towards him and helped him up from the boat. The man looked like a normal man and he looked nice so I helped him. The man looked exhausted so I helped him up to our civilization.

When we came to our civilization I gave him some food and a blanket. I was curious about the stranger so I asked him where he came from. The man answered that he came from Thailand. I asked the man why he came to River Island in a boat. The man said that he boat he had been in sank and the only way to survive was to take a boat.

The man stayed in many days until he said that he needed to go home. The man thanked us a lot and went home.

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 03:12 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 86

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 11:33 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 87

Why do certain places have food they are famous for?

Argentina has lots of beef because there is good temperature for the cows. Another reason why Argentina has good beef is because that there is much grass to eat for the cows on the pampas.

Norway doesn’t have beef because in Norway it’s too cold for the animals. Another reason why Norway is not famous for beef is that the cows need to stay inside when its winter, so then the cows can’t run around. The last reason why Norway is not famous for beef is that the cows need to eat dried grass which makes the beef taste less.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:33 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 87

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 02:18 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 92

Simen 24.1.12

I went to the mountains with my class. It was cold and there was even snow there, but I forgot my snow clothes in the bus! I could feel the cold air crawling into my trousers, my body felt like an ice cream. When I touched the snow it felt like my hands had been in the deep freezer for an hour. I could smell all the trees around me, they smelled like soil. When I saw the bus again my eyes almost melted. I had a nice trip!     

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 08:32 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 91

What can we do to make a better school? This topic helps us know what we can do to make a better school so everyone feel safe when they come to school. I have also chosen this topic because I think It’s interesting to know what other people are thinking about school, It’s interesting to compare people’s opinions.   I have chosen three people to interview. I have chosen Roque Gelacio in 5D because I wanted to know what he thought about things we can do to make a better school. I have chosen Sereen Husari in 5D because I wanted to know the perspective of a girl. I have chosen Jack Kemp in 5D because he is in student council.                                                                      

Roque

What do think about school?   I think school is a place for learning and making friends.

What can you do to make a better school?   Not bully.

Do you feel safe in school?   Yes, very much because the teachers help me.

What do you like about school?   I like how people are kind and you learn a lot.

Is the learning good? Yes, because the teachers explain what to do and they explain why we are learning it.

Sereen

What would you change about school? I wouldn’t change anything about school because It’s great.

What can you do to make a better school? We can be a good example for the smaller kids.

Do you feel safe in school? Yes, because of the teachers and the guards.

What do you like about school? I like everything because the learning is good.

Jack

What do you like about school? I like meeting friends and learning.

What can you do to make a better school? Clean up after ovrselves for example, pick up pencils.

Do you feel safe in school?   Definitely because of the guards and the teachers help.

What do you like about school?   I like to learn and go on trips.

Is the learning good? Definitely! It’s really good and we have really good supplies.

From this interview we have learned that many agree about the question: What do you like about school? They liked the learning, and from that we understand that the learning in school works for the students.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 02:24 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 69

I could feel the stone I had in my hand, it scratched my fingers and palm. The stone was cold and hard. I made powder from the stone. I smelled the stone, it smelled like soil. I saw the pile of powder growing bigger and bigger. I heard the ugly sound of stones scratching each other. Some of the stone particles went into my mouth, they tasted like iron!

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 02:25 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 108

We began to walk from the camp; it was hot!

When we were walking, there were many thorns. When we came to the place, we could find fossils. I was looking for a long time. After one hour, I had many fossils, for example: Snail houses and clams.

IT WAS A GREAT CAMPING TRIP!!!!

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 11:33 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 92

Seven Random Facts About Me!

1. I am sporty.

2. I am smart.

3. I like to draw.

4. I love candy.

5. My favourite food is sushi.

6. I am good at writing.

7. My favourite sport is soccer (football).

I am in 5. grade. I come from Norway. I like football. My favourite subject is art.