Conditions of Use
The Human Body - Questions from Class
The Human Body
Science Questions that the class has about the human body.
Questions are from the first day we started learning about the human body.
1. How much food can the average person consume
2. Why do you get full and feel it?
3. How long does it take for food to go through your system?
4. How many joints do we have?
5. Why when you’re younger, you get more bones?
6. What is a bone?
7. How does the skeletal system work?
8. How many bones do you have?
9. How many brain cells does the brain have?
10. How does the brain work?
11. How does your nervous system work?
12. Do 10-12 year old kids actually have 10 pressure points?
13. How many blood veins are in the human body?
14. How does the brain think?
15. How does your brain think and tell parts of your body to move?
16. How come we dream when we sleep?
17. How long is the length of your thigh?
18. How are your bones connected and how do they move?
19. What makes you blush?
20. How can the human body adapt to anything?
21. What are your nails made of?
22. How can you see in your head, when your eyes aren’t actually seeing it? For example, in your dreams.
23. How do your eyes work?
24. Why do your eyes need glasses? What do they do?
25. Why do people pass away at young ages?
26. Why are there boys and girls?
27. Does your brain need certain foods to stay healthy?
28. How do you dream?
29. How does your body form into its shape?
30. How many teeth do we have?
31. Why do adults need to eat more when they don’t grow?
32. What are white blood cells and where do they come from?
33. How do we sneeze?
34. How does the human body really work?
35. How many pressure points do 8-12 year olds have? How many do adults have?
36. Why do humans see colour and dogs/cats see black and white?
37. What are boogers?
Article posted April 30, 2012 at 03:37 PM •
comment • Reads 2492
see all articles
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
Pictured above are my fantastic (yet at times troublesome) chocolate labs. Their names are Nash and Xiao Guai. Xiao Guai actually translates from Chinese to English, meaning "good boy." Nash is named after my personal hero, Steve Nash.