Copyright (c) 2014 by YL Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
YL -- Blogmeister

lilly's blog

5C 11-12

One to One computing room

by YL

teacher: Matt McCartney

Collection of Nickels

By yl

My grandfather started a collection of Jefferson nickel from 1938- 1961.some of the nickel are made of all sliver. Even though the money value is 5 cents most of the nickels are worth more than the 5 cents even up to 65 cents. There are 64 that he has and is only missing 8 to complete this collection. Even nickel is placed in the spot that has the year it was made along with how many nickels were made in that year. My grandfather spent a lot of time working on this for a hobby. He passed away and gave his nickel collection to me and my siblings to hopefully finish it for him.

At Mall Of America

For Girl Scout we stay at hotel and we got to swimming and we eat pizza for supper we shower we went to bed. The next day we got to ride a little bus to the Mall Of America we did knob we had fun and we went swimming than we shower and we had McDonald’s for supper than we all went to bed. The next day we got on the bus to go see china McCain and sister they sing there songs when I had to go to the bathroom and I got to see china and her sister than we went home.

By, yl

Likable

Invisible

Leader

Loving

Interesting

Awesome

nice

Last friday we had the kindness retreat at school. The kindness retreat is about how to get along with others.

We started out with high fiving others. There were 5 helpers from the 5th grade so they could show us ways to unite as a group. They taught us "pirates ahoy" along with "sharks ahoy" which had to be done in slow motion. I liked this a lot because it was fun to do something as a large group. The next thing we did was the "soul train" which had us introduce oursleves followed by doing a dance. In a group we talked about what things we could do to stop bullying in our school. Our group came up with invitng others to a game, what to do to help stand up to someone being bullying, and letting teachers know if we see someone being bullied. The best thing I liked about this was we were able to talk and work together to make our school more fun.

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 06:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 156

It snowed 25 feet where I live which meant school was canceled. So my sister and I decided to build a fort in the snow. We first got our shovels and sleds so we could use them to help build the fort. I took my shovel and dug a tunnel for three feet. Then my sister and I cleared an area so we could have a place to stand. We then built a snowman so he could protect the entrance of the fort for us. We put a flag on the top of our fort with the name of Lilly.

After we had our fort built we decided to use our sleds to slide down the back of our fort. We had a nice slope to the back of the fort. We did not let anyone in our fort until we were done making it the way we wanted. We did bring in our dog when we were done and she loved running in and out while smelling the snowman that was still guarding the front of the fort.

When we were done playing outside we went inside and had hot chocolate with marshmallows. We told mom and dad about how great our new fort was to play in. They said they would take a tour of the fort the next day. We had a lot of fun in the snow for a great winter wonderland.

I am thankful=http://=http://=http://

I am thankful for my family. My mom, dad, and I hung out together. I have three sisters who I am thankful for because they hang out with me and play with me. My brothers help me with my math. We together at the family cabin. When we are there we cook a large meal together and talk around the table. We laugh, tell stories, and enjoy being together.

I am thankful for shelter. I have a roof over my head, my own room, place to play and a kitchen to cook in.

I am thankful for my friends. My friends are great because I can talk to them, go to places, play dolls, color, draw and play outside.

I am thankful for coloring. I am lots of coloring book, markers, colored pencils, and crayons to use. My family and I sit around the table and color fairies, cars, princesses, and other characters together.

By: YL

My mom, brother, sister, and I drove to Oklahoma all night because it takes 12 hours to get there. We drove in Minnesota, the through Iowa, the top corner of Missouri, through Kansas, and then Oklahoma. My uncle, aunt, and cousin live in Del City Oklahoma. My uncle is in the Navy and has a cool uniform he wears everyday to work. My aunt goes to school and teaches. My cousin is three and loves to play.

It only took us 11 hours and 20 minutes to get to the house. We did see in Kansas the bridge we drove over was all lit up with lights which made it look cool. I did help my mom some of the way with directions but I did sleep for part of the trip.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 03:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 125

1. Safety patrol

2. Volleyball

3. School

4. Video games

5. Play doll

By:yl

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 07:08 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 102

I loved it at River Bend. First we divided into groups, I was in group number two. After that we had to divide into smaller groups. We each got a small jar and shovel so we could fill the jar with dirt. Once we filled it with dirt we then filled it the rest of the way with water. We did this to see if the prediction we decided on was correct. My prediction was not correct but I still had fun. After this each group got a clipboard and then went to an area where there was sand and a huge rock. We felt the wet sand and rock. Then we went to discover all different kinds of rocks. I found thin rocks, clay that I squished in my finger, and a rock that was all different colors. After this we were told to go get lost which we did and we had a lot of fun!

Article posted September 18, 2011 at 04:31 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 88

There are a some fun facts about me you may not know.

1. I love fish to catch and as pets.

2. I have 3 sisters, 1 brother, and a dog.

3. I love to help other people.

4. I go to Wisconsin a lot to visit my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

5. I love to bake cakes and cookies.

6. I want to be a teacher.

7. I like to tell stories about my adventures.

Drop Gadgets » Disc Drop Gadgets » Turtle