Copyright (c) 2014 by NS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NS -- Blogmeister

5C 11-12

One to One computing room

by NS

teacher: Matt McCartney

Taylor Swift 03/28/12
Tylor swift 03/21/12
MY WEEKEND... FOR NOW LOL 02/11/12
Kinndness 02/04/12
I'm A Leader In 01/25/12
Thankful 01/19/12
habit six 01/19/12
Thanks Giving 01/19/12
friends 12/26/11
Winter Wonderland 12/15/11

Taylor swift by: S, N 5c

Intro: Taylor swift and her family, all different things about her and her life. ENJOY the presentation!

Taylor swift was born on December 13 1989. Her mom and dad’s names are Andrea swift (mom) and Scott swift (dad), Taylor’s age now is 20 years old.

When she was discovered for her singing and songs her age was 10 or 11, and then she made a cd, and took it in to a recording studio they did not like it she tried for so many different places that would accept her music then she found a studio who like her song’s, and they accepted Taylor. They made her a superstar, and famous. All her fans adore her, and her singing.

Things Taylor likes: Taylor’s age this year is 20 she has come up with over 20 songs so far. Here’s something she likes: color light blue or Wight, hobby driving fast, and holiday Christmas, season summer. Next year she’ll be 21 that’s next year.

Authors talk. Well I love Taylor and her fame I wish I was her or know her. I as a girl I love to sing and dance, perform IV ben doing that well for ever. She made so many albums I also have one album (Fearless) made 2010 by: Taylor Swift.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 12:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 83

Taylor swift by: S, N 5c Intro: Taylor swift and her family, all different things about her and her life. ENJOY the presentation! Taylor swift was born on December 13 1989. Her mom and dad’s names are Andrea swift (mom) and Scott swift (dad), Taylor’s age now is 20 years old. When she was discovered for her singing and songs her age was 10 or 11, and then she made a cd, and took it in to a recording studio they did not like it she tried for so many different places that would accept her music then she found a studio who like her song’s, and they accepted Taylor. They made her a superstar, and famous. All her fans adore her, and her singing. Things Taylor likes Taylor’s age this year is 20 she has come up with over 20 songs so far. Here’s something she likes: color light blue or Wight, hobby driving fast, and holiday Christmas, season summer. Next year she’ll be 21 that’s next year. Authors talk. Well I love Taylor and her fame I wish I was her or know her. I as a girl I love to sing and dance, perform IV ben doing that well for ever. She made so many albums I also have one album (Fearless) made 2010 by: Taylor Swift. ( TAYLOR SWIFT )

FRIDAY:FIRST I GOT OFF THE BUS AND I RAN OVER TO MY MOMS CAR AND I SHOWED THEM AND THEY SAID IT LOOK REALY COOL AND THEN WE WHENT TO WALMARTE AND I GOT A NEWS PAPER, WHEN WE GOT HOME I FOUND A ARTICALE IN THE PAPER THAT SAID:

HATS,GLOVES,AND MITTENS. THE PIC, HAD MRS.FAILS AND MRS.OLSON. THAT WAS MY CRAZY FRIDAY

I'm going to respect my teachers and classmates by using the sevin habits.

I'm going to thank MA. and CH. for being such good friends and being their for me.

I'm going to say sorry to SKY!!

because a long time a go we got in a big fight over a friend. Now we are alot better. That was the past this is the present by:ns

Im a leader in

* ART

* dancing

*swimming

*drawing

* silly

MOSTLY BEING A A+ FRIEND

What I Am Thankful For…

I am thankful for my family because they care for me and give me food. My family loves me a lot, even though sometimes they don’t show it very well. They still love and care for me.

I am also thankful for my pet dogs Sophie & Bailey and they are good, but annoying at times when Bailey tears up my room.

I am grateful for friends for instants TYRA, LACEY, SHELBY, and much other and their good girls and care for me like sisters.

Now I am thankful for food, food is to be thankful for because it keeps you healthy and not to skinny or not to heavy.

BY: S.N. 5C and that’s what I am thankful for

HABIT: 6, SYNRGIZE!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS HABIT CHANGES my life and makes me the old me nicer, kinder

The people I know can get VERY MAD when I am moody. When people are trying to talk to me I should pay attention to them, besides throwing a big argument over them teaching me something.

Working on this HABIT is hard for me although I am working on it a lot=http://=http://=http://

By: Sn. 5c =]

My Thanksgiving Weekend

My Thanksgiving was great. I got to see my family for instance my, uncle, RICK, my aunt, CARRIE, other aunt CHARYL, and Cousin MELISSA, grandma and papa. We all had a lot of food.

I got time for Cousin Melissa. We stayed up until 3 in the morning watching movies then fell asleep. She kicked me off the bed in the basement, it hurt.

The Friday night at midnight we went to black Friday we split up in the store with walky talkies.

THAT’S MY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

BY: Sn 5C:]

FRENDS ARE LIKE SPEACIAL LINKS 2 YOUR LIFE. THEY'RE ALWAYS WITH YOU IN GOOD TIMES, EXCEPT WHEN U GET IN FIGHTS. THEY MAKE U SMILE WHEN YOUR FEELING LEFT OUT AND IN THE DUMPS. THATS WHAT FRIEND REALY ARE!!

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 06:49 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 81

In winter wonder land..........

Winter is about making snowmen, wishing on shooting stars, looking at snow falling from the trees, and love. It is about watching the clouds cover the early sun rise… and having fun.

Winter wonderland is like you’re in a deep, deep, sleep in a dream on Saturday morning. When you wake up and look out your window theres a soft blanket of snow outside. You can run outside and your friends are there to make snow people. You guys are excited and surprised to see that the snow and the moon are still out. You think, "It’s going to be a fabulous winter this year=].

THE END

BY: NS