Copyright (c) 2014 by MCD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MCD -- Blogmeister

One to One computing room

by MCD teacher: Matt McCartney

Kindness Retreat Response
What I will remember about the kindness retreat is Sam one of the leaders. His sound affects he made during his stories really helped you learn the true meaning of kindness. The leaders talked about the kindness boomerang and the golden rule- treat others how you want to be treated. My 2 favorite things were the soul train and the rain. It was awesome to learn about kindness. It has impacted me a lot. I hope you have a good year. Bye. By mcd

Article posted February 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles

Free Widgets

Cool Widgets
I am tweve yrs and I'm a hockey player and I have two brother one is in my class my older bother was in here in 08/09 user name is CM onthe blog its really cool and I have a dog named Bailey its a full breed shih tsu and a tortios and a gecko and three tree frogs . :) hahttp://www.classblogmeister.com/blog.php?user_id=246033&blogger_id=349335

Free Widgets

create free polls | comment on this