Copyright (c) 2014 by MCD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MCD -- Blogmeister

One to One computing room

by MCD teacher: Matt McCartney

I got a PS3 I've been on it like the whole day playing Modern Warfare 3 and I got NHL 2K 11 and I got like a dosen knifes from my granpa  and fifty five dollar I also got to  other PS3 comtroler I think I'm going to buy Call of Duty Black ops  I also got a  big big america flag I'm going to hang it in my room on the wall P.S. if you know any good game comment  and tell me some good games PLEASE!!!                                         

Article posted December 26, 2011 at 08:56 AM • comment (1) • Reads 98 • see all articles

Free Widgets

Cool Widgets
I am tweve yrs and I'm a hockey player and I have two brother one is in my class my older bother was in here in 08/09 user name is CM onthe blog its really cool and I have a dog named Bailey its a full breed shih tsu and a tortios and a gecko and three tree frogs . :) hahttp://www.classblogmeister.com/blog.php?user_id=246033&blogger_id=349335

Free Widgets

create free polls | comment on this