Copyright (c) 2014 by KD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KD -- Blogmeister

The Armored Reptile's Blog-

One to One computing room

by KD teacher: Matt McCartney

Thankful by KD
I am thankful for my family and everything they have done for me. My awesome dad has helped me with any work I have ever had, gets a lot of sports stuff and lets me go to sports games. My mom helps me through my highs, lows, cleans, and gives me food!! .My brother is always… well most of the time there for me, and my sister. My mom always told me that if you are not going to say anything nice do not say anything at all about my sister. So that is why I am thankful for my family.

I am thankful for my turtle Scooter. He is very small, and very squirmy. I got him at the 2011 Steele County Free Fair. I did not win him there, but I still have Scoots. He has a nice tank and a nice owner (me). That is why I am thankful for my beast turtle Scooter.

I am thankful that I have a free public school to go to. I like school because you can meet new friends and learn new things for the future. I am doing well in school like right now I am typing pretty fast because I learned to type fast. This year I have made a lot of new friends like A.N. and Luke from Durham, NC the blog. That is why I am thankful for my school.

I am thankful that I live in a safe place. I love living in a safe place because you do not have to worry about any danger so you can focus on other things. In the Middle East people seem to always worry about war or anything along those line and we do not have to thanks to the military. That is why I am thankful for being in a safe environment.

Article posted December 22, 2011 at 11:33 AM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • see all articles