Copyright (c) 2014 by CH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CH -- Blogmeister

{Volleyball}

5C 11-12

One to One computing room

by CH

teacher: Matt McCartney

School is good

School is great

School starts at eight, you should not be late

Courage is what makes me, me

Courage is what makes you, you

Courage is what makes us, us

Courage is why we do what we do

Friends stay together

through good and through bad

Friends stay together

through happy and through sad

Friends stay together

when different or alike

Friends stay together

through pain and through life

FRiends stay together

they are always there

Friends stay together

all because they really care

Happy First Day of Spring everyone!!! This is a peice of poetry I wrote:

Spring Animals

Can't you see the butterflies flying with the wind?

Can you hear the rabbits thumping on a mound?

Can't you see the frogs hopping up and down on the spring covered ground?

Can you hear the turtles snapping their jaws?

Can't you see the fish swimming in the pond?

Can you hear the birds pecking at the trees?

Can't you see the earthworms digging in the leaves?

Can you hear the animals asking all around?

"When will winter be over, is Spring on the ground?"

Hailey Cockram

Article posted February 27, 2012 at 12:46 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

This weekend I had a basketball game on Saturday. My team won every game but the scores were really close. This was my last game of the season. I shot a total of 6 baskets out of all the games. In the last game when the ref. was counting down from ten and my teamate Maddie had the ball and nobody was garding me, and two people were gaurding Maddie so she passed the ball to me when the ref. got to one I shot it from farther out from the free throw line and it almost made it but it bounced right off the rim! I worked really hard in that game and it was worth it because that helped put my team ahead and so did my teams wonderful synergy!

On Friday, February 3rd Washington elementary school’s 5th grade had a kindness retreat. While we were in the small gym we learned a lot about kindness and respect. I learned about the three different types of bullies; physical, silent, and online bullies. Also I learned about how to get someone out of a fight or bully scene. First you use I.C.I. The first I means to interrupt the bully, the C means to give that person who is getting bullied a compliment; lastly the second I means to invite the person who is getting bullied somewhere else away from the bully. The kindness retreat was very FUN!!!

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 02:44 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 52

On Wednesday it was my birthday. I go to unwrap presents from my parents and my brother and sister. I got a zebra blanket, fluffy pajama pants, and a pajama shirt. After that my mom, Paul, my dad, Amy, Chloe, Marcus, Terran, and my grandpa went out to dine at Buffalo Wild Wings. I ordered Honey BBQ wings. They were delicious.

On Thursday my family and I went to my aunt’s house. All my cousins were there. My cousins’ names are: Karissa, Kendra, Carver, Dale, and Koby. At my aunt’s house we devoured ham, cranberry sauce, stuffing, rolls, and mashed potatoes. While we were there we had to figure out who is buying who is buying who’s Christmas present.

On Sunday my family and I went to my grandma’s house. While we were there we had to take Christmas pictures. We wore white shirts, and blue jeans. All of us went to a church to take pictures. Then we went back to the house, and ate smoked turkeys, cranberry sauce, stuffing, rolls, and corn.

Article posted November 24, 2011 at 12:02 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 50

Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!! Hope it's great!!!

{$$Hailey$$}

I am thankful for my family. My mom, Paul, my dad, Amy, my sister, and my brothers. I am thankful that they take care of me. I love my family. I am thankful for food. I am thankful that I have food and water. I am glad my parents provide food for me. I am thankful for my home. I am thankful that I have a nice, warm caring home. I am glad I have a home that keeps me safe and warm. I am thankful for freedom. I am thankful that I have freedom. That I can do a lot of things that other people can’t do. I am thankful that I am free!!!

By:Hailey :)

Over this long weekend… I went over to my friend Makayla’s house. While I was over at her house we went to Lincoln School with my 2 year old cousin. Courtney, my cousin played and played until it was time to eat dinner. So then we went back to Makayla’s house and ate meatloaf. After that we went back to Lincoln. Then before it got dark we went back to Makayla’s house and watched SpongeBob with Courtney. My mom’s house is close to Morehouse Park. Chloe and I played tag “forever”. After that we went home and it was time to eat. My cousin Merceedes came over on Friday. She spent the night. Before we went to bed we jumped on the trampoline and painted our nails. On Saturday my family went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends. I got honey bbq wings. Also on Saturday we had a party. My parents’ friends came over. My brother Terran’s friend Ethan came over so did my other cousin-Carver. We had a fire and grilled out. My sister and I sister took the boys’ orders and we gave them their food. ALL of us kids watched Tron and went to bed.

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 08:46 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 51

M.E.A. Break I thought it would never come at the beginning of the year. It came so fast. Now that it's here I don't know what to do. :)

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 03:46 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 73

1.Volleyball

2.Babysitting

3.Being a good friend

4.Being a big sister

5.Being athletic

By: CH

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 11:35 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 49

Once upon a time there was a very insincere princess. She went into town and saw an old women in a wheelchair. The old women dropped her groceries and the princess kicked the womens groceries all over. Now the groceries were untidy. Then the princess saw a little girl who had a disorder and the princess just walked right past her. Then one day the princess's father said she had to buy a gift for a child that had a disease. Even thoe the child she had to buy the gift for was unknown, the princess went into town to buy a gift. She bout an inexpensive gift for the child. The princess showed her father the gift she bout. Her father said;"Well this is a good gift, but it just won't do for this occasion." The princess really wished she hadn't made that mistake. So the princess went back into town. Then on her way to the toy shop she saw three kids getting into some mischeif. So the princess said;"Hey leave him alone. He's no different than you are." Then the three mean children ran away. Then the princess met the person she had to give the gift to. It was a little girl did not disrespect the princess at all. The princess liked that very much. The princess was unaware that she smiled for the first time in a long time.

The

End!!!

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 07:14 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 81

WEATHERING & EROSION

My weathering park shows the three forces of weathering. The three are; wind, water and temperature. See if you can find examples in the diagram and my story.

I am doing the monument. The monument is very tall compared to my house. I think the monument is cool because it has lots of pictures. Ohh and did you know that these pictures mean words? Well if you didn’t now you do.

One day the rain came, then the monument started to fade away. Cause of the rain the monument didn’t look so good anymore. That is what weathering does. It ruins things some of the time which is not good at all.

When the rain was finished the pictures on the monument faded away slowly.

My weathering park window shows how different forces broke down

Article posted September 25, 2011 at 08:17 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 45

1. My favorite candy is Jolly Ranchers.

2. My favorite color is Neon pink.

3. I love hanging with my family.

4. My favorite animal is a zebra.

5. I am in volleyball,basketball and swimming.

6. I love to talk and hang out with my friends.

7. I like to do art.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 06:44 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 58

Riverbend was awesome. I liked it cause it was a goodway to get to know my classmates in my groups.The other great thing about Riverbend was we got to learn about weathering and erosion. I think Riverbend was a great expeirence for ALL of us in 5C.

I love sports. But my favorite sport is definitely volleyball. Volleyball is a fun and team sport.