Copyright (c) 2014 by BG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BG -- Blogmeister

gymnastics

5C 11-12

One to One computing room

by BG

teacher: Matt McCartney

My I am show case 05/25/12
STARS 04/19/12
My Item 04/19/12
Shawn 04/11/12
Cool Handshake 04/11/12
happy 03/30/12
Gymnastics 03/30/12
did you know 01/11/12
walker Texas Ranger 01/10/12
I am Thankful For 11/22/11

I did gymnastic. We had to writ why we picked. I picked gymnastic because it is my favorite thing to do whenever I have time to do gymnastic.

Love BG

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 04:27 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 50

AWESOME STARS

My item is a cat that my grandma got at a garage sale for my uncle’s girlfriend because she collects cats. Somehow my grandma has it now.

Shawn Johnson!

DON’T MAKE ME SNAP MY FINGERS IN Z FORMATION

HIP SWIRL

HAIR SENSATION

ELBOW, ELBOW WRIST, WRIST…

BOY YOU’RE GONNA MISS THIS!

This is me! bg!

There are many events and rules in gymnastics. But I’m going to tell you more about my favorite event (which is floor) and about safety. To be safe would be to not stop on a skill. Floor skills you might think that the skills we do are easy but they are not. Floor jumps are the coolest jumps. When you get to the team you get to do the jumps in my essay.

Safety- To be safe you would not be there if you got hurt and it hurts to do your skills. The most important way to stay safe would be to don’t stop when you go for a skill or you will hurt yourself bad.

Floor skills- Gymnastics might look like it is easy but it is NOT. The main skills we do on floor during meet season would be a round-off back-handspring back-tuck, and round-off 2 in a tuck. Two in a tuck means 2 back-handsprings followed by a back-tuck. However, on floor when meets are done, we work on front-handsprings and front- tucks.

Floor jumps- My floor jumps look so nice that they are my favorite and my jumps are my favorite. There are a lot of jumps but my favorites are wolf, straddle, tuck, and sometimes pike jumps. I like to twist those jumps. I have a tuck one-half and a tuck-full and a wolf-half.

There are many events in gymnastics and rules. That was my floor skills and jumps, and safety. Safety to be safe would be is don’t stop on a skills. Floor skills you might think that the skills we do are easy but they are not and they are not easy when we have meets. Floor jumps are the coolest jumps, because when you do get to team you get to do the jumps that I told you about. Plus I hoped you like my safety tips but there are more safety tips, and my favorite event floor, and the floor skills, and the floor jumps and what I do for meets and when we don’t have meets. Plus the floor jumps, and my favorite jumps.

THE END

By: bg

P.S. If Gymnastics Were easy It would be called FOOTBALL!

DID YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE? THAT IF YOU HAVE HARD-BOILED EGGS. YOU COOK THEM TO LONG THAN 10 MINS. THEY ARE ALL REALLY CRACKED FOR YOU! IS THAT COOL! I THING THAT IS COOL!

By:bg

Walker is a Texas Ranger it is a very interesting TV show. I come from school, and I watch it for a half an hour. My brother Beau gets to watch it for two hours I think it is not fair. But he does get a half a day of school till 10:30 am.

Sometimes it can be scarey. Miss K Hill once had to get a bullet out of Walker’s back.

Ok so am guessing you are thinking who is Miss K Hill? But they don’t always call her Miss K Hill they called her Alex

In one of the episode Walker marries Alex.

Ok but the show gets very fun, and it is like you are reading a good book but you have to stop reading and it just hit the good part. Same thing you are in a good show but it is a commercial just starts, and you are like NO! that feeling. Well if you have not had that feeling then I don’t know what I am talking about then.

Ok so there are more than just Alex and Walker there is Trivet but they call him Jim he is Walker’s partner. There is C.D he works at a bar and grill, and he is a ranger.

THE END!

By: bg

1/6/2012- 1/7/2012

9:06 pm- 8:21 am

Family. In my family are my Mom, Dad, Ben, Noah, and Beau. I have three brothers. My daddy is a teacher I’m glad because he can help me with my homework. Mom and me are the only girls. So if I had a sister I would go with her to.

Home. My home is my shelter. With a family that cares about me. Food that I can eat when I go through a growth spurt.

Friends. That helps me. That cares if something happens. My friends are Cassie, Emma, Victoria, Madeline, Julia, Paige, and Lauren and more.

God. I am thankful spirituality. Learning about god. He died the day before Easter for our sins.