Copyright (c) 2014 by AN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AN -- Blogmeister

ANs blog!!!!

One to One computing room

by AN teacher: Matt McCartney

Article posted October 10, 2012 at 02:31 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 107

Article posted April 20, 2012 at 01:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 52

American pickers contest

Our class is doing the American pickers contest the contest consists of bringing an old but somewhat valuable item to school and then writing about it. The goal of the contest is to submit a picture of your item and your paragraph the winner gets 10,000 dollars and a trip to Washington D.C. 

[LINK]

At our school we spent one of our Fridays in our gym for our kindness retreat. At the kindness retreat we talked about what it means to be kind after that we played games and we heard some of there stories of some times they were kind to other or not and that is the time I went to our schools kindness retreat...

The French and Indian war was the French and the Indian as allies. There enemy was the British when the French became allies the Indians taught them a different style of warfare this was known as gorilla warfare the French were winning at that point but soon the British became allies with Indian they were enemies of the French this war went on for a few more years lots of people were injured and hurt this is why they called it the French and Indian war...

The End

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3IoLWDdlPO8#t=0s

The seven habits

1. Be proactive you’re in charge.

2. Begin with the end in mind. have a plan.

3. Put first things first work first then play/

4. Think win, win. Everyone can win.

5. Seek first to understand then to be under stood.

6. Synergize work together.

7. Sharpen the saw balance feels best.

Article posted December 21, 2011 at 02:55 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 58

I have been using habit six synergize to help improve my listing skills. I have been using habit six in gym for team building because it’s the best way to improve team building. I also use Habit six in sports outside of school like baseball and football. I mainly use habit six when I am playing with my friends because it’s the best way we can play together. This is how I have been using habit six synergize.

By an

I am thankful for clothing that I get. Because some kids have to get there clothes from dumpsters and stuff. I am just glad that I get a large variety of clothes. And I get to shop for clothing were I choose.

I am thankful for classmates/friends. Because they help me when I feel sad or left out or really anytime. I am thankful for my partners like my homework partner and my reading/math partners. Because they guide me through the day.

I am also thankful for food. Because I have learned that kids in other country’s such as Africa. Some kids die of starvation every day. That is why I am thankful for food.

I am super thankful for a house to live in. my brother went on a church retreat to raise homeless awareness he had to sleep in a box. And he said it was very cold so we had to pick him up at 4:00 in the morning. I am thankful for a house because some people don’t have homes. So that’s why I am thankful for a house. AN

Free Widgets

create free polls | comment on this

Cool Widgets

create free polls | comment on this

Stick-it notes

Stun Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ABzh6hTYpb8 http://classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=349322 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUncPNOcg66z18xNSwYnll-g&v=AcyHMPb_s5g#t=0s