We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

bill bill bill 03/20/12
Iditarod 03/13/12
KHANACADEMY 03/13/12
The pledge of allegiance 12/06/11
My Hobbies 11/29/11
New Hamsher 11/17/11
I am grateful for... 11/15/11
HALLOWEEN 10/27/11
How to make a Fimlt 10/19/11
Class Room 10/12/11

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 05:30 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 133

Here is a bill nye the scince guy video. I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                   click here

Iditarod is a place were mushers run there dogs.I am traking Ken Anderson.He is in 12 place and Dallas Seavey is in 1st place.I tell Ken to kick dallas out of his place.But dallas all ready won.

Khanacademy is fun. You get to learn about how to do math,reading,languge,wirting,and differnt learning stuff.Have you ever been on khanacademy?

I love khanacademy.Do you?It is a wonderful place!!!

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 06:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 50

This is how you say the plede of allegiance.     I peldge allegiance to the flag if the unied states of america and to the republic. For which it stands. 1 nation under god indivisible with liberty and justice for all.You should say that every day.

My hobbies are fishing,hunting,jumping,running,and collecting rocks.I have a lot of them.How many do you have?Do you like my hobbies?I think I'll like yours.(maybe).Here's a neather one.(Animals). I have lots of animals.At my house we have 6 chickens,2 dogs,1 cat,1 horse,1 pig,6 goats,and 2 geese.There my hobbies to.I will name the goats.Billy,Sweety. Peperria, Ginger,and Peggy.I know I only named 5 but there is a little guy coming out of Peggy. Billyand Sweety we bought.When they were 2 months old.Know there are 2 years old.You might think there small but your rong.There about 100 inches tall.Maybe even more.Thats all I got to say.

please

coment

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 03:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 58

In New Hamsher there is Mr.Fugson.Mr.Fugson is a guy with lot's of animals and I'm going to list some of them.blackbears,moose,bunnys and many more.There was a huge hole to.There was a lot of huge hills.Most of the hills are named after food.I have NO clue why?Here I will name 1 Suger hill.If you want to know more go on google earth.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 06:40 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 39

Food.I love food. Food I always need. If I don't have it I'll go CRAZY. My # 1 subjet is food.My food is good. Me love food.Do you like food? Food,food,FOOD. Please coment.

Toys.I have lot's of toys.I am going to give some away.I'm going to tell you some of them.Zue zue pet's,milk slime,a hat that's lights up ,and last but not least skwinkes.please coment,

peace.Peace is a good thing.Do you have peace at your house?I have peace at my house sometimes.I like peace do you? I wish we had WORLD PEACE.Peace is good.I mean peace great.Peace peace peace.HA HA HA.Do you know peace is? Well if you don't know what peace is. I'm going to tell you.Peace is a realaxing thing to do.It also something you like to do. Like swimming,take naps,and VEACSHONS.That's all.By By

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 03:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 46

Halloween is fun.

This is how I made my comstum.I'm a spider. First I made a paper spider. Then I disnded it. Next I got my black dress.Then I poked holes in it to conet my black dress.That's how I made it.

Now I'm going to tell you about Katlen's party.

First we looked around her house.Next we made crats and ate.Then we played hot pumkin I was the 23 to get out and there was 25 people there and went on a tresher hunt.Last but not least pumkin bowling.I won pumkin bowling!!!

There is a party at the Naches Primary School October 28 2011 from 6:00 to 8:00 Hope to see you there=http:// MAKE LIFE A MMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

By

By

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 01:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 48

First you need 2 people to do it.Next supply's < clay,3 wires 2 BIG wires 1 small wire,2 battery's,2 battery holders,1 peace of filament,1 paper plate>. Then you have only 1 pearson touches the clay. The other 1 touches the wire.The clay pearson makes the clay soft and stickes it on the paper plate.Then the wire pearson gets the 2 big wires and makes them into l's.Then the clay pearson sticks the l's in the clay.Then the wire pearson contets the filament into the l's.Then the wire pearson puts the batters in there holders and contents all the wires then it should work. P.S. you have to do it a cople times.

There are 27 people in my class.I think I can name all of them.Dante,Cody.d,Cody N,Eli,Bryce,Ben,Tysen,Kane,Crosen,

Kyle,Gregory,Dillon,Caleb,Zared,Kalaina,Rani,

Justine,Riley,Beca,Elisabeth,Katlen and me .In class we usually go on the computer's.We go to computer lab aross the hall.In Since we are doing Elecrity.We don't do that much math.

By By

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 03:11 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 37

My favorite movie is called Annie. Annie has a dog named Sandy. I'm going to tell you all the peoples names. Annie Olver Warbuckes,Grace Farled, Punjab,Assip, Mrs.Hangan, Roster, Lilly and Copes. It was FUNNY. I'm not going to tell you more because you should watch the MOVIE.

Our class skiped with Mrs Green's class! Her class is all the way in Kansas. We are in Washton. Mrs Green's class has some stunts name's that are the same as ours. They do some things that we do. 1 day we are going to CHALEGE her class.

I hope you like this.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

watch this This vidio is AWESOME you should cilck on the link

My teacher's name is Mrs.Black. She is nice.she is a computer FAN! She has cool computer stuff. Mrs Black is a 4th grade teacher. I'm in her WTR class. Mrs Black is a great WTR teacher. ByBy

Article posted September 18, 2011 at 04:22 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 34

I love bunny's. My favorite animal is a bunny. My sister likes bunny's too. Mr.Fluffy is a bunny too.

I have bunny's but we sold all of them.I miss them a LOT.Do you have bunny's.This is a song about bunny's.Here it goes.I LOVE bunny's.BUNNY'S ARE CUTE.I love them.How do you like it.

Article posted September 17, 2011 at 05:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 44

My room is pink and purple. My bed is TINY. I got a desk for Chrimstmas that's black and white. My favorite stuffed animal is Mr.Fluffy. He is a rabbit. He is yellow and Mr.Fluffy sleeps with me so does my cat Fizzgig. At night I have these light's that glow all the time and never go out.

I have my own TV that is alsome. I have this row of stuffed animals by my toy self. I have a rug that has a peace sighn on it. My sheets is butterfly's so is my pillow's. My clost is MESSY.

In my room their is a cople 4-h poster's and a touch lamp. I got a chair that is RUEND by my cat. I have a dream cecher that is PERRITY.

Article posted September 15, 2011 at 12:39 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

I have a big sister .Her name is Abby. She HATE'S water. Abby is in 6th grade and Abby is 11 year's old. Abby has a horse named Breezy. Her

favorite animal is a horse. Her favorite coler is go go go green.