We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

bill bill bill 03/20/12
Iditarod 03/13/12
KHANACADEMY 03/13/12
The pledge of allegiance 12/06/11
My Hobbies 11/29/11
New Hamsher 11/17/11
I am grateful for... 11/15/11
HALLOWEEN 10/27/11
How to make a Fimlt 10/19/11
Class Room 10/12/11

Title: Assignment :What We've been up to (02/07/12)
Description: Blog about Khan Academy, Freerice.com, Wheat Week or something else interesting!

Hi today I'm going to talk to you about KhanAcadmey. This is a web sight that has a lot of math stuff. Like +, -. * And more. So if you want go to www.khanacademy.org/. It is a fun web sight. So now if you get on it you get points. Bye

Article posted February 7, 2012 at 06:31 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 72

mso-ansi-language:EN-US">Do you know what freerice.com is? Well if not, I'll tell you about freerice.com. Freerice is a website for donating rice to homeless children that are African (I think) every question you get right. When you donate it fills up a bowl with rice and every question you get right it fills up the bowl with 10 grains of rice. By the way, you can give up to millions of grains of rice! On freerice you get to sign up, add friends to your account, and even start your own group that people can join (if they have an account) You can choose from many different activities, like Math, Grammar, English, and a few more. For an example of Grammar, it asks what a word means and it gives you 4 answers to choose from and if you get it wrong it says, say the word is fat and you choose skinny it will say: Incorrect! Fat = Plump! So if you get it wrong it won't give you rice it will say try again and a few questions later you can try again. Well that's all I can remember bye!