We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

bill bill bill 03/20/12
Iditarod 03/13/12
KHANACADEMY 03/13/12
The pledge of allegiance 12/06/11
My Hobbies 11/29/11
New Hamsher 11/17/11
I am grateful for... 11/15/11
HALLOWEEN 10/27/11
How to make a Fimlt 10/19/11
Class Room 10/12/11

Title: Assignment 2: About Me (08/31/11)
Description: Please introduce yourself to the blogmeister community. Tell us about yourself, your interests, hobbies and what ever comes to mind!

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 10:19 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 154

Hi!My name is Kailey!I`m 9. I`m in Mrs.Black`s 4th grade class.I have a sister, dad,mom,and a step mom.I have 6 pets.Two dogs named Rigs and Boe,three cats named Tux,Clyde,and Oops and a fish named Blue.I like Foursquare,catch,tag,and hanging out with my friends.I have a lot of favorite foods.but my most favorite is pizza.My favorite color is light blue and my favorite shows are, My Baby Sitter`s A Vampire,Wizards of Wavorly Place,and Good Luck Charlie.My favorite book is book series WARRIORS.My best friends names are Alexis,Wyatt,and Kayce.I`ve been in the hospital for a week because I had Asma.Iv`e been to Disneyland,Disney World,Seattle, Mount Raineer, Redrock, Redwood, Sguawrock,and I want to go to Englend. My favorite animals are Cheetas, Dogs, Cats,and Artic Foxes.I`m a fun and kind person. Bye!

Hi my name is Kyle. I have seven cats and one dog. It is difficult! I have one little brother. He is sometimes a pain and sometimes not. I love the color blue.And I love a lot of favorite food but i love tacos.But Mrs.Black is awesome. I have 6 animals.

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 10:25 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 61

My name is Gregory and I am 9. I am in Mrs.Black's 4th Grade Class. Here Are Some Things about me I like the movie speed racer. I also like Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights For Ps2 . I am fun and great person.

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 07:39 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 55

Hi my name is zared and  like to play wIth my dogs and my dad and my mom and like too play foot ball It Is cool you can make a lot of tochdowns and my dogs are funny

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 07:40 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 47

My favorite color blue. I like to play soccer and football. I like to play with my dog his name is Hunter. I like to go hunting and go places.

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 53

Hi my name is Ben.Im in mrs.black class. I like to hike and camp.I have A pet rabbitI hate nectorines and peaches.My favorit books are my side of the mouiton.I was in A move got.im/9xEx

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 10:22 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 57

Hi, my name is Justine and I am in Mrs.Black's 4th grade class. I like to play with my friends and play with barbies. So far I have learned that my teacher is good with computers. When I was 2 I had a dog named Otis and a cat named Alice. But now I am 9 and I have one miniature pony and her name is Peanut...she is very stubborn sometimes. My favorite place to be is in Disneyland! It is so fun there! My favorite foods are pickles, apple pies, and shrimp stir fry! My favorite movie is Pirates of the Carribean. My favorite book is Warriors. My favorite color is pink because it is just so pretty.I'm very sad though because I can't do the rings and the monkey bars anymore at school...lol. My favorite video game is Lego Pirates of the Carribean. I wish I could go to Hawaii. If I got 2 wishes I would choose to live in Hawaii and to have lots and lots of money. My favorie TV shows, are Spongebob Squarepants, Invader Zim,The Fairly Odd Parents,Wizards of Waverly Place, and Victorious. I hope you like my sharing about me. :) It would make me smile if you commented but you don't have to.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 01:30 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

Have you ever been to Disneyland's California Adventure? If you have, did you ever see the big roller coaster? I went on it! At first I was shaking in line because I was really scared. So Pwhen I got in I was really nervous , when we got off I ended up loving it!!! If you have never been there the California Screamin' is a huge roller coaster that where ever you go you see it! It has 4 or 5 drops and 1 loop. Always keep your head back while your on the loop or you will wham your head on the back of the seat, I know that because that happen to me. I hope it sounds fun to ride it to you and if you riden/ want to ride it  tell me on comment. :)

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 70

HI my name is Dillon I am in 4th grade in MRS, BLACK'S CLASSROOM,my favorite game is CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS it's based on the war.I have two dogs Molly AND SADIE, I have a sister named TAYLOR.MY favorite color is GOLD BECAUSE IT'S shiny, MY BEST Friend names is CODY I have 5 fish I enjoy hunting,fishing,boating and camping.I wish I could fly to Hawaii and win the lotto so I could buy a i pad 2 . My favorite food is crab,my favorite sport is wrestling , my favorite movie is Ninga Assassin ,  favorite show Mad ,favorite song Tonight Tonight , favorite book Diary of a WIMPY Kid! AT school we are having a blast because we have the best teacher in the world if you get Mrs. Black your lucky !                                           .

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 07:36 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 47

.

Hi my name is Becca. I like the color LIME GREEN, PURPLE, and ORANGE. I don`t like to read fiction books. My favorite book is Heart of the Beasts. I have two dogs named Mitch Mele one horse named Chester and a goat named Dellhia. My favorite animal is a golden tree frog did you know that there the most poisonous frog in the world. I have one sister and one brother her name is Sam and his name is Tyler .I like to go swimming in the river but only in calm spots. I like to go fishing with my grandpa. I think you know enough about me so bye

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 05:32 AM GMT • comment (9) • Reads 46

Hi, my name is Mrs. Lani Black and I teach in Naches, WA, USA.  I have been teaching for 26 years, 25 of those years in Naches.  I have taught all grade levels, but 4th grade has been my favorite because fourth graders are awesome, smart, cute and sweet!  My favorite subjects are math and science because  I like to figure things out and I am very curious about how things work.  When I was growing up, I probably drove my parents crazy asking "why?" or "how?" all the time. 

I have three kids and two grandchildren all living close by.  We get together as often as we can.  I was born in Seattle, so my brother, sister, mom and dad live "on the west side" of the mountains in the Seattle area.  I moved to Yakima when I was 23 and stayed because of the amazing spring, summer and fall weather!  I finished college at Central Washington University in Ellensburg, WA and got a teaching job right away, so I was lucky! 

Some of my hobbies are: photography, bicycling, hiking, traveling, camping, and genealogy.  Some of my favorite foods are: anything chocolate, seafood, chocolate, good coffee, chocolate, sushi, and did I mention chocolate?  Do we happen to have anything in common?  Leave a comment for me if we do!