-

by teacher: Jim Ellis

I think people should take care of the environment because it would be better for the planet. if we didn’t cut down all the trees, litter everywhere and burn fossil fuels it would be better because if we cut down most of the trees we probably wouldn’t be able to breathe because the trees give us oxygen and it wouldn’t look as pretty because trees make places look more pretty. Now if we littered everywhere that would be bad because if we throw garbage on the ground most of the time then we would probably be walking around in garbage and when we burn fossil fuels it wrecks the ozone. So if we want to live on a beautiful planet then we should take care of the environment better than we are now.

Let’s start off with me saying I don’t really do anything to help the planet, I don’t recycle, I throw garbage out of my car window but I don’t do that as much anymore I also take long showers. I don’t recycle because well I’m lazy but I throw stuff out the window because well it’s a dumb reason but I like the way it looks when it flies out the window. How I can improve the throwing garbage out the window i don’t have to throw it out the window I can just throw it in the garbage can at home. Now how I can improve not recycling I can start recycling by taking our bottles to sarcan(place for recycled bottles) . So I will try to be better for the planet by recycling.

We have a lot of garbage on the planet. How we get rid of all this garbage is by burying, burning or some recycle it but there’s a problem with burying and burning garbage. When we burn garbage the chemicals from the smoke can make a hole in the ozone layer and in other words I guess it would be polluting the air. Now with burying the garbage it’s also bad because when you bury it, It can go into our water under ground and that can go into our oceans and where you buried the garbage there would just be thrash in the ground. If everyone just recycled then it would be better because all our trash would be reused instead of polluting our planet. So I think people should recycle more instead of burning or burying the garbage. There’s my reasons why we shouldn’t burn or bury but to recycle!!

We breathe oxygen and release carbon dioxide. There are so many people on the planet that we release too much carbon dioxide. The problem is that there is a lot of carbon dioxide that it is absorbing a lot of heat. That heat can make the glaciers melt and if the glaciers melt the ocean level rises. When the ocean levels rise that can flood a lot of places that are near oceans. That would be the Greenhouse effect or also known as Global warming but this is what I learned about CO2.

I like rainy days, the way the rain smells and the way the clouds look. So outside is where I would like to be with the dogs and maybe cats, outside or even walking around outside then going back in and having some tea. If I don’t want to go out in the rain then I would just sit on the couch and read one of my favorite books which would be Hush Hush!!!I would even on the computer and listen to music on there. That’s pretty much all I would do on a rainy day.

Kevin Conway in his story Gaia: A Medical Report suggests two reason the plants is in trouble. The first reason is when the humans started the Industrial Revolution, they began burning fossil fuels. Second season is there is to many humans on the planet. Humans are polluting the planet with all the toxic waste, water pollution and garbage. These are the two reasons that Kevin Conway thinks the earth is in trouble.

No, I don’t think it would make a difference in my life because when I go to stores I don’t usually use pennies I use quarters, dimes,5 cents, loonies or toonies. So i don't use pennies so it wouldn't change my life.

Mary Alice lived in Chicago with her parents and her cat Bootsie till her parents couldn’t afford to take care of her so they sent her on a train to a little town where her Grandma lived. When Mary Alice arrived she didn’t expect her Grandma to send her to school as soon as she got there gut her Grandma did, her first day of school didn’t go so well because of Mildred Burdick, some mean girl at school. Mary Alice helps Grandma with whatever Grandmas up to, she think she acts more like Grandma everyday. There’s this new boy at in town named Royce Mcnabb. Carllean Lovejoy is crazy about him. Carlean Lovejoy doesn’t like Mary Alice so Mary Alice is going to make a plan to make her mad that will involve the new boy. Valentine’s day came and that’s when Mary Alice had her plan set for Carlean Lovejoy. A tornado hit the town and after the tornado Grandma and Mary Alice searched for people who need help. Graduation day is coming up for Mary Alice.

The three things I’m grateful for... well I can’t pick three things I’m grateful for a lot of things. One thing, my family they’ve done a lot for me and I guess my house it done a lot for me too it keeps me warm at night and it keeps all others out of my house well if I let others in but that won’t happen. Theres more but I don’t want to type anymore I think I said enough already so Byee.

If we lived in space we would probably be floating around in space our homes would be in a glass globe. We would be all wearing some sort of outfit to help us breathe out in space if we didn’t we would die. They would be all different colors so we all wouldn’t have the same color, that’s never good. We would have school on the moon. That’s how it would be if we lived in space.