teacher: Jim Ellis

Well we could bury it. If we Bury it, Landfills end up getting full and Methane Gas which could destroy our oxygen. So instead of burying it, we could burn it right? If we burn the garbage it destroys our O-zone Layer and our oxygen. So no we can’t burn it, We could recycle it. Well if we recycle it we reuse it which is good. So Yes we should recycle it!

So I’m saying that I think we should recycle more because recycling is good for our environment. If we bury it, the next generation would be left with all our garbage. That would suck right? But maybe just maybe we could put all our garbage together and ship it into space. In a Thousand years it’ll come back and be the next generations’ problem then they’ll make an even bigger garbage ball thing and try to hit it. Then that garbage ball would come back in a thousand years and then that generation won’t even know then the garbage ball is there and it will hit the earth.

Kevin Conway in his story Gaia: A medical report suggests two reasons why the planet is in trouble. The first reason is the industrial revolution and how it’s polluting our planets by burning stuff like coal and oil. Secondly our planet is being over populated in the past 12 years our population went from 6 billion to over 7 billion. This is why Kevin Conway thinks our planet is in danger.

I like French fries and chocolate! (Not Together)

Out of chocolate and fries I would pick chocolate, because after a break-up you can have chocolate and eat away the pain just kidding. I like chocolate because its nice and sweet. I like fries because there yummy ..Mmm. Eating French Fries at home is best to me and with chocolate well that’s good anywhere!!!

I Think “The loss of the Penny” Would Suck Don’t You?

Because Most Of The Time I Like To Give Exact Change So Yeah.

Plus That Would Mean U Might Have To Give More Money So The Numbers Like 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 Wouldn’t Exist In The Money Number Thingy’s? Say I Had To Pay 20.04 But There Are No Pennies So What Do I Do? Give’m 10 cents? Then I Wouldn’t Get My Change.

Grandma Is a prankster, her favorite time of year is Halloween.

On Halloween pranksters go to her house to tip her privy but instead she pranks them, she puts up trip wire and makes very sticky glue. Augie fluke jr. trips over the wire and grandma pours the glue over his head.

Grandma Is Big hearted and a scammer. On Rememberance Day grandma goes to Mrs. Abernathy’s house. Grandma Helps sell burgoo that’s supposed to be 10 cents but instead sell it for prices like 25 cent, 50 cents or A 1.00, but grandma only does it to help Mrs.Abernthy and her son. Mrs.Abernathy’s son needs the medicine and to buy food

Grandma is also a match maker. When Arnold Green goes to town Maxine patch is all over him but grandma doesn’t think he should be with her .she tells Mary-Alice to invite her teacher Miss. Butler over for dinner and instantly Mr. Green And Miss. Butler have a instant connection.

Grandma’s big heart continues. During the tornado grandma saves Bootsie and April. After the tornado grandma goes to look for Old Man Nyquist and Effie Wilcox and helps them

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 04:20 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

Spring Is My Favorite Season.

Playing outside in the rain.

Rain yes!

I Love Running In The Rain!

Nothing escapes the rain……

Greatest Season of all.

Article posted February 17, 2012 at 03:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

If I had the chance I would want to go to London, England. I would Go On A Plane (Scary). I would take my mom sisters and brothers to see Big Ben that clock and to the natural museum of history. We would probably stay in a hotel a nice cozy hotel though. That’s why I would like to go to London, England.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 09:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

What I did between the ages of 5-10. When I Was 5 I loved to climb trees onetime I fell right on my back ow. I started playing soccer when I was 6 I wasn’t that good at the time though but I caught on eventually :). I always went swimming when I was 7 so I started taking lessons now I’m in level 9. When I was 8 I loved to go visit my Grandma in Saskatoon we would go skating and bowling it was always so fun. When I turned 9 I got a facebook I spent practically all my time on there. When I was 10 I well I did all the things I did when I was younger. That’s what I did between the ages of 5 and 10

What I like to do on a cold snow day. If I have my library book I’ll read it or watch a movie with my mom. Sometimes my older brother will take me and my little sister swimming. Usually I’d just play dace central on my brothers kinect.

My new year’s resolutions are .I want to learn my multiplication and division better because I’m not too good at them. I want to do better in gym because I don’t listen sometimes otherwise I’m an alright athlete. My last goal is to listen in school and do my homework because I practically never listen. Those are my new year’s resolutions.

How I’m going to improve myself next year. Next year I’m going to try harder to not get in trouble by listening. Not “roaming the halls” and not hiding in the girls bathroom and re-earn most of the teachers trust (Mr.Ellis). I was pretty bad this year so in 2012 I’ll try to be good.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 05:04 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 39

My candy would be never ending bubble gum that keeps its flavor. The flavors would be grape, strawberry, green apple, blue raspberry and raspberry. The ingredients would be sugar, corn syrup, corn starch, gum base, artificial color,

Contains real fruit. I would name it ever last bubble gum. And that’s the candy I would make.

I’m thankful for many things. I’m thankful for my family because they love and care for me. I love and care for them too. I am also thankful for my house. It provides me with shelter and warmth. I’m very thankful food I won’t starve! Those are some things I am thankful for

Why my mom is my hero. My mom really tries hard to work she’s a security guard for the gold eagle casino it pays really good. She gives me advice about school and she helps me with my homework. My mom taught me how to ride a bike how to spell my name when I was little my alphabet. That’s why my mom is my hero.

Article posted September 16, 2011 at 09:24 PM GMT • comment (10) • Reads 36

Seven random things about me.

1.I love kiwi

2.I wanna cliff dive

3.I love school

4.I have four siblings

5.Math is my favorite subject

6.I say random things at random times

7.During the summer I miss school

Article posted September 9, 2011 at 09:55 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 50

COURAGE

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 09:26 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more