Copyright (c) 2014 by Eriana Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Eriana -- Blogmeister

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Eriana

teacher: Mr. Feeney

The most interesting thing I saw in the night sky is a big fat full moon that was the color of a pearl necklace.I think this because my family and I were going to the casino to play in the arcade and eat and when we were half way there thats when I saw the big fat moon.For example,the color was white,yellow ,and a little bit of brown.Plus,the moon looked like it was the size of five jeeps.This is why I think it`s interesting. 

I would like to live in boom town.I think this because I would like to make a new store or resturont.For example,this story reminds me of Crowded House.Plus,I like when towns get bigger.This is why I want to live in boom town.

Leah is brave.I think this because on page 154 she was kind to give her pony to Mr.B. For example,she only did it for her house.Plus, she need it the money.This is why she is brave.

I think the rooster learned first failure may prepare the way for later success.I think this because you have to practice till you get it.For example, the rooster never gave up.Plus, the last time the rooster crowed was perfect.This is what I think the rooster leared.

The way I think Julian changed was when he said he will never be friends with a girl.I think this because on page 286 Julian said that if you are a boy and have a girl as a friend people will taese you.For exampel,on page 286 Julian befriends with a girl named Gloria.Plus,on page 291 Julian and Gloria made a wishing kite and Julian wrote wish number five I wish Gloria would stay here and be my best friend forever.This is why I think Julian changed in the beginning of the story.

The word that best describes Little Grunt is caring.Ithink this because when the grunt family siad the dinosaur can`t stay but he siad you promised.For exampel,he was crying when they siad the dinosaur couldn`t stay.Plus,at the end Gorge turned out to be a girl.This is why I think Little G runt is caring.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 02:13 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 100

The surprising part of this play is when the lion came back to life.I think this because the Ice with killed him so he will never come back to life.For example,he still came back to life.  Plus,when the lion died the 4 kids helpad him come back to life.This is why I think this is the most surprising part of this play.

The picture that I liked was when Roy was nose to nose with a tortoise.I think this because I like to be close with animals.For exampel,the tortoise was so busy looking for something to eat it was acting like I wasnot there.Plus,the turtle almost bumped right into me.This is why that was my best photo.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 02:07 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 87

I think Taro is a believable person.I think this because a real person can sweep the beach.For example,a real person can be friends with an old man.Plus,a real person can hurry up to eat their food so they can go meet with someone at the beach.This is why I think Taro is a believable person.

The best word to describe Peita is stubburn and nice.I think this because sence she lost the race she did not want to speak Spaniash anymore.For example,even if her family needs help she will not help them because that is what made her lose.Plus,after her dog almost got hit she started helping people again and speaking Spanish again.This is why I think Peita is stubburn and nice.