Copyright (c) 2014 by Khrystalie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Khrystalie -- Blogmeister

Cookie

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Khrystalie

teacher: Mr. Feeney

No, I would not be a cow girl  because  it is too much work.For example,i dont want to fall off a horse.Plus,it is very hard.this is why think I would not be a cow girl.

The word that best describes Leah is brave.I think this because she saved her farm.For example,she gave her pony to Mr.B.Plus,she got her pony back.This is why I (think) she is brave.<3

The story reminds me of Little red riding hood.I think this because the wolf pretended to be the grandma in the story.For example,the mother was going to visit her for her birthday.Plus , that wolf was shot and died. this is why I think this story reminds me of little red riding hood.

My Favorite charactor is Bartholomew.I think this because  he is the wisest in the village. For example, he said to bring the goat in the house  and he said the goat will help them  but it was dreadful.Plus,he gave them other advice it did not work. so he gave them other advice it did work with the donkey but not the chickens and goat.This is why I think he is my favorite charactor.

I think Ramona can be described as caring.I think this because she cared about her mom having a baby.For example, on page 368 Ramona could not see her baby sister she was very caring to care.Plus,when her mom was out the hospital she was very excited to see her sister she was caring to take care and see her for once.This is why I think Ramona can be described as caring.

I think it is important to Mudders that Jose is a ballhawk.I think this because if Jose made a 375 hit like his dad did in the minors.For example,the Mudders lost the game so thats why Jose was upset.Plus,he is the Centerfield Ballhawk.This is why I think it is importtant to the Mudders.

I think Beany is courageous.I think this because on page 319 Beany decides to do the cartwheels  that she learned.For example,Carol  Ann    was upset that Beany was not doing the bee poem. Plus, Beany was the worker bee and   Carol Ann was the Queen bee.This is why I think Beany was courageous.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Julian  changed by meeting a girl named Gloria that was his age.I think this because he does not have friends his age.For example,Gloria wore a yellow dress ,curly hair braided  into 2 pigtails with red ribbons at the end.Plus,Julian and Gloria made a kite and wrote wishes and put it on the kite.This is why I think Julian changed through out the story. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were to give a speech about the Iditarod Race I would include 2 ideas in my speech .The first idea I would include is you can’t compare it to any other competitive event in the world! A race over 1150 miles of the roughest, most beautiful terrain Mother Nature has to offer.The second idea is that

from Anchorage, in south central Alaska, to Nome on the western Bering Sea coast, each team of 12 to 16 dogs and their musher cover over 1150 miles in 10 to 17 days. This is why I think I would include 2 ideas in my speech about Iditarod Race.

The picture that I like was when Tui went to the ocean to take a picture of the Galapagos Marine Iguanas.I think this because she went in there with the pounding ocean waves and using a waterproof case for her camera.For example, then she took the shot .Plus,she got cuts and bruises but that neat photo was worth it!This is why I think I like that picture.

I love dogs I lived with them all my life. I like vanilla ice cream with sprinkles.I am 8 years old my name is Khrystalie.