Copyright (c) 2014 by Gabriela Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gabriela -- Blogmeister

justist

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Gabriela

teacher: Mr. Feeney

the lessonthe rooster learned is that keep working less not working.I think this because if you dont work no pleaser going to you.For example the rooster did the loudest crowed since the beginning of rooster.Plus theother animals said my ears.This is why I think this is the lesson the rooster learned.

It is the Rooster`s turn to crow.I think this because his father past way.For example.he went to the top of the roof and crowed but the sun did not come up so it came up.Plus all he had to do was pracitice.This is why I think it is his turn

The lesson that the rooster learned  a first failure does  not mean you should give up.I think this because the rooster crowed a weak and scratchy crow.For Example It says on page 398 "this is a disaster cried the pig and we  need our sunshine shouted the sheep androoster you must crow louder said the bull".plus the next day the rooster crowed the bigest,loudest crow ever!This is why i think the first failure does not mean that you should give up!!

The lesson that the rooster learned was that at the first time does not mean you can't do it.It just means you should try it again and you'll be ready for success.I think this beacause on page 398 it said that rooster did a weak scratchy croak witch made him feel immbaresed.For example,on page 399 the very next morning the rooster did the loudest crow ever and till that day the rooster was very PROUD.:)

I think the rooster learned first failure may prepare the way for later success.I think this because you have to practice till you get it.For example, the rooster never gave up.Plus, the last time the rooster crowed was perfect.This is what I think the rooster leared.

the most important lesson the young rooster learned is that you should never give up unless you need to rest.I think this because  he tried the first time and failed he tried again and was good and did not fail.this is the most important lesson..

The young rooster learn that a first failture may prepare the way for later success.I think this because his father`s life slipped away.For example,the young rooster flew up to the roof of the barn.Plus,he never done this before.This is why I think the young rooster learn that.

The lesson the Rooster learned on pg 399 it said a first failure may prepare the way for later success.I think this because on pg 398 it said when he crowed a weakn scrachy croak was the only sound he could make.For example on pg 399 it said it was the loudest crow ever crowed since the begginning of Roosters.Plus on pg 399 it said the Pig said what a niose!the Sheep said my ears hurt!and the Bull said my head is splitting!the Rooster said i am doing my job.This is why the lesson the Rooster learned was a first failure may prepare for later success.

THE Rooster learned that it takes time to crowed and practice. I THink this because, every day the Rooster job is to crowed but he don't no how to crowed for Example,every time he crowed it was not loud and it was raining. plus one day the Rooster crowed louded as he can. this is what i think.

the lesson he learn was if he wakes up with someone else he going to be like them.I think this because he woke up with his father and turned out to be like him.For examplehe did a huge screach and woke up everyone like his father would do.PLushe made everyone mad at first.this is the lesson that he learned

The Rooster lesson to keep on trying and work hard.I think this because if you can't get somthing right do it again in til you get it right.For example,I didn't know how to do somthing I ketp trying and I got it right.Plus, the Rooster woke up every one. thats the lesson the Rooster lerned.

The rooster learned his lesson.I think this because the rooster could not crow outside.For example needed to crow louder.Plus he woke everyone up.In addition the tip of the sun came up.This is why I think the rooster learned his lesson

The lesson that the young rooster lered is to not give up for yore destunashun.For example,the young rooster crowed rilly loud and wouk the sun.Plus,he wouk the farm animals to.Thats why you shoued not give up.

my favorite icecream is vanila with rianbow sprinkles and I love to dance and sing music for my family and i love to Eat pizza and i hate my brother becase he is a hater