Copyright (c) 2014 by Stacie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Stacie -- Blogmeister

rainbow ice girl

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Stacie

teacher: Mr. Feeney

THE most interesting thing was when isaw a star in the sky. i think this because,me and my sister we were playing and we saw a star. for example, we both wish.plus, the star was fooling me this is why i think, this is the most in teresting part.

Lon po po reminds me of the three litte pigs. I think this because, there is three litte pigs and there are three litte pigs . For example, both wolfes try to eat the kids by being the grandma . and the wolf was blowing down the pigs house.plus, the three pig had a brick house and the wolf try to blow that house but be can't.this is why i think lon po po reminds me of the three little pigs.

My favorite character in the crowded house is Bartholomew. I Think this Because, he is telling the father to get the goat. For example, get the goat and they are crowded. Plus, he said i will come in a week.this is why i think, Bartholomew is my favorite character.

THE Rooster learned that it takes time to crowed and practice. I THink this because, every day the Rooster job is to crowed but he don't no how to crowed for Example,every time he crowed it was not loud and it was raining. plus one day the Rooster crowed louded as he can. this is what i think.

Yes i do think beany is courageous because on page 319 it says that beany what to do cartwheels carol said what if you fall i am just do cartwheels. then at the talent show i beany did cartwheels. this is what ithink beany is courageous.

if i were give a speech about Iditarod race is that they haded to run 100miles. i think this because it took a long time. for example people was cold dogs was cold.plus people was hurt and sick. this is what i whould do if i were give a speech

Little grunt is loveing I think because he huged the dinosaur and the some of the grunts said he needed a pet. for example the dinosaur got biger and biger and the grunts said that the dinosaur has to go.plus the dinosaur haded to go the little grunt huged the dinosaur the dinosaur cried and walked slowly.this is why i think little grunt is loveing.

Article posted September 27, 2011 at 02:14 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 87

Mr. Feeney is honest I think this because Mr. feeney tells the class things and thats being honest. for example like my teacher not because he's honest because he's loves this class. plus he's funny to. this is why i thing Mr.Feeney is honest.

I am a fun student. my favorite thing is to play out side. and read books and dance to.my favorite food is pizza.Ilove my bother and my sister and my mommy and daddy to this is what i think this is my favorite thing.