Copyright (c) 2014 by Jeremiah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jeremiah -- Blogmeister

MR.$$$$-

A great group of 20 scholars!

by Jeremiah teacher: Mr. Feeney

Jose was important to his team because they would be loseing more if Jose was not thier centerfielder.I think this because on page 338 and page 342 the score board said 7 Mudders 8 bulls.But on page 340 Jose caught the ball in the last inning!.For exampel,Jose's dad mr.Mendez called him to say he did a great job even though Jose didn't do a good job hitting the ball.Plus,his other teamates and his coach and mr.Mendez his dad told Jose he was a centerfield ballhawk.This is why I think this was important.

I think Beany is courageous to say no to Carol Ann about the bee poem.I think this because on page 314 Beanys dad taught Beany a lesson to be courageous to say no to the pepole your scared of.For example Beany said no to Carol Ann about the bee poem.Plus Beany rather did cartwheels than do the bee poem with Carol Ann.This is why I think this.

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 10:05 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 47

The first day of third grade was soooooo awesome ! I learned about this new thing called blogging. We looked at Mr. Feeney's blog. We saw a video about his daughters Thing 1 and Thing 2. Today I sat facing Manny.  Oh yeah I didn't eat lunch today I wasn't hungry. My bus driver Ms. Cruz took too long to drop me off because there are a lot of new people on my bus. So my Mom called the bus company and the school looking for me. I think that is serious.