Copyright (c) 2014 by Jeremiah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jeremiah -- Blogmeister

MR.$$$$-

A great group of 20 scholars!

by Jeremiah teacher: Mr. Feeney

Title: Pepita Talks Twice (09/20/11)
Description: Which word would best describe Pepita? Explain with details from the story.

Pepita is a good child I think this because she helps people by translating spanish and english.for example,she helped Mr.Hobbs and translated to Mr.Hobbs.This is why I think that Pepita is a good child.

The word that best desribes pipeta is fanastick. I think this because it's cool to talk twice.For example you sapost to teach your dog there name first.plus if you don't like doing stuff for people then tell them.this is why I think pepita is fantastick.

I think Pepita is selfish.I think this because she don't want to help no body.For example,she want to teach her dog a trick.Plus,she don't like talking twice.This is why I think she is selfish.

Article posted September 20, 2011 at 07:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 37

The word that best describes Pepita is unhappy because her dog Lobo nearly got hit by a car Pepita screamed wolf but he didn't reconize that name.I think this because she was scared that Lobo was going to get hit by a car.For examle,and when that almost happend she screamed wolf in Spanish not English.Plus,the ball that Miguel threw that rolled across the street and Lobo tried to get it it was kinda sad for that to happen.This is why I think that is the word that best describes Pepita.

The best word to describe Peita is stubburn and nice.I think this because sence she lost the race she did not want to speak Spaniash anymore.For example,even if her family needs help she will not help them because that is what made her lose.Plus,after her dog almost got hit she started helping people again and speaking Spanish again.This is why I think Peita is stubburn and nice.