Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

zebera girl!!

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 20 scholars!

by Emily

teacher: Mr. Feeney

Title: Visitors from Space (06/14/12)
Description: What is the most interesting thing you have seen in the night sky? Why was it interesting?

the most interesting thing I saw in the sky was when I was in myrtle beach with my family we were on our way to CC's pizza it's like an all you can eat place me and my three other cousins saw three shooting stars in the day.this was the most interesting thing I saw in the sky.

The most interresting part I saw  comets.I think this because comet are awsome.

For exampleI like comets.plus comet are fast This is why I thinkcomets are cool.

THE most interesting thing was when isaw a star in the sky. i think this because,me and my sister we were playing and we saw a star. for example, we both wish.plus, the star was fooling me this is why i think, this is the most in teresting part.

The most interesting thing I saw in the night sky is a big fat full moon that was the color of a pearl necklace.I think this because my family and I were going to the casino to play in the arcade and eat and when we were half way there thats when I saw the big fat moon.For example,the color was white,yellow ,and a little bit of brown.Plus,the moon looked like it was the size of five jeeps.This is why I think it`s interesting. 

Hello i am Emily i love animals i have a dog and her naem is Bella and my faverit food is stak and my faverit animal is a Hoers becaues you can ride on the Hoers and i love 3th grade becaues i get to leran cersif witing and i love mr.Feney becaues he is funny and he is kind to evryone and this is how i am.