Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

zebera girl!!

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 20 scholars!

by Emily

teacher: Mr. Feeney

Title: The Talent Show (01/11/12)
Description: Do you think Beany could be described as courageous? Use details from the story to support your answer.

yes,Beany can be described as courageous.I think this because on page 308 it says that Beany is a bit scared of Carol Ann.For example,on page 318 Beany stood up to Carol Ann and said she wanted to do cartwheels.This is why Beany is courageous.

Beany is covrageous and brave. I think this because she was scared of her.for example she was going to do the talent show with carol ann. Plus she stand up to carol ann and saids she dosent want to do the talent show.

I think Beany is brave to say somthing. I think this because she stood up to Carol Ann.For example she said I don't want to play in your act.Plus,she did cartwheels instead ofthe act.this is Why she is courageous

I think Beany can be discribed as courages.I think this because she told Carol Ann she is going to cartweels no matter what she says.for example,she was sticking up for her self any way she said that.PLUS,AT the end she did wat she wanted to do.THIS is why i think BEANY is courageous.

Yes i do think beany is courageous because on page 319 it says that beany what to do cartwheels carol said what if you fall i am just do cartwheels. then at the talent show i beany did cartwheels. this is what ithink beany is courageous.

Yes,I think Beany should be described as courageous. I think this because on page 319 she stuck up for herself.For example,she wanted to do cartwheels instead of being in the bee poem.Plus, carol tryed to make beany nervious and when carol ann was on the stage her crown fell in front of her page.This is why beany could be describe as courageous.

Yes,I think Beany can be described as courages.I think this because Beany didn't mind to the worker bee and Carol Ann wanted to be the queen bee. For example,Carol Ann kept telling Beany what to do and it's making Beany unhappy so Beany tells her mom and dad and brother about the play and Beany's brother say's then don't do the show with Carol Ann and Beany say's I can't do that because Carol Ann have's everything figured out for us.Plus,Beany's mom said then why don't you do cartwheels your teacher say's your great the next day Beany told Carol Ann that she's not doing the play with her and Beany does cartwheels for the talent show and it was fun.This is why I think Beany can be described as courages.

I think Beany is courageous.I think this because on page 319 Beany decides to do the cartwheels  that she learned.For example,Carol  Ann    was upset that Beany was not doing the bee poem. Plus, Beany was the worker bee and   Carol Ann was the Queen bee.This is why I think Beany was courageous.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Beany can`t be describe as courageous.I think this becauseshe is brave what she is saying.For example at supper she was thinking abuot the bee ppoem..Plus/it says on page 308 Beany was a tiny bit scaryed of Carol Ann.This is why I think this.

beany was not coureagous.ithink this becuse

she worried to much about doing something wrong.for example...one of them is if she will drop her mop.plus,she was scared.this is why beany is not couageous.

yes I think baeny can be courageous.I think this because carol Ann had a act for the show.For example carol Ann is the qeen bee and beany is a worker bee. plus baeny think,s it is not far so she is goinglto do cartweel's this is why I think she is courageous

Yes I think Beany can be described courageous.I think this because on page 308 Beany complained that she is a tiny bit scared of Carol Ann in the beginning.But in the end of the story on page 319 Beany was courageous by standing up to Carol Ann and doing cartwheels in the talent show.:)

Hello i am Emily i love animals i have a dog and her naem is Bella and my faverit food is stak and my faverit animal is a Hoers becaues you can ride on the Hoers and i love 3th grade becaues i get to leran cersif witing and i love mr.Feney becaues he is funny and he is kind to evryone and this is how i am.