Copyright (c) 2014 by Edwin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Edwin -- Blogmeister

About me

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Edwin

teacher: Mr. Feeney

Title: The Stories Julian Tells (01/04/12)
Description: How does Julian change throughout the story? Explain using information from the story.

The way that Julian changes in the story is that he feels lonely in the start and feels not lonely in the ending.I think this because Julian's mom is visiting a friend of hers and Huey was visiting a friend of his and Huey's friend is 5 so Julian didn't play with them.Then Julian met Gloria they became good friends thats how Julian didn't feel lonely anymore.This is how Julian changed.

julian changed by not liking Gloria then he did.I think this because he said that if she laughs at him he is going home. For example laughing at people is rude. plus he found a friend. this is why I think he changed at the end.

Julian changes by likeing girls. i think this because it says on page 286"i didnt want a girl for a friend". for example on page 288 it says"it takes practice" and he didnt known that she would not laugh at him. plus at the end julian becomes friends with Gloria. this is why i think julian changes by likeing girls.

Julian change alot.I think this because he saw a girl who just moved in he herd her voice bihind him he turned around and said my name is Julian.For example she said my name is Gloria.Plus she did a cartwheel in the grassthen he did it he mest up he thought she was going to luagh but she didn't then they had.thats how Julian change.

HE changed from the beginning by he wanted a girl as a friend.Then he met Gloria and he nwas shore they would be best friends.I think this because on pg 288 it siad when he couldnt; do a cartwheel she didnt; laugh if she did he would of went home and for get about her.for example on pg 288 she just said it takes practice.plus on pg 293 it said wish 5 was I wish Gloria would stay here and be my best friend.This is why he changed by from the beginning by he wanted a girl for as friend.

Julian  changed by him meeting the new girl in town her name was Gloria  looked the same age as him.I think this becouse his mother  was visiting a friend of hers,and Huey was visitg a friend of his.for example,Gloria was a good friend like when he did a cartweel she didn't laughing at him.plus,thats when he changed and thats when he liked her.This is why i think this that is how he changed.

Julian  changed by meeting a girl named Gloria that was his age.I think this because he does not have friends his age.For example,Gloria wore a yellow dress ,curly hair braided  into 2 pigtails with red ribbons at the end.Plus,Julian and Gloria made a kite and wrote wishes and put it on the kite.This is why I think Julian changed through out the story. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julian changes when he see Gloria.I think this because when he see Gloria he stat to like her.For example it say on page 293 for a wish Gloria would stay here and be my best friend.Plus at the end they flow the kite.This is why I think Julian changes when he see Gioria.

How julian changes is when he had a girl for a freind.I think this becuse gloria didin't laugh when julian fell over when he did a cartwhell.for exampale,he said ''then i liked her''.plus,he wished that she wold be her best freind.this is how he changed.

The way I think Julian changed was when he said he will never be friends with a girl.I think this because on page 286 Julian said that if you are a boy and have a girl as a friend people will taese you.For exampel,on page 286 Julian befriends with a girl named Gloria.Plus,on page 291 Julian and Gloria made a wishing kite and Julian wrote wish number five I wish Gloria would stay here and be my best friend forever.This is why I think Julian changed in the beginning of the story.

Julian changed when in the beginning on page 286 Julian did not want a girl for a friend before he met Gloria.I think this because on page 293 Julian wrote on a piece of paper was I wish Gloria would stay here and be my best friend.For example on page 296 when they pulled the kite down from the sky all the wishes were gone even the ones Julian wrote.Thats the I think Julian changed.

i like videogames,pizza,my favorites show is ben10.