Copyright (c) 2014 by Chris Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chris -- Blogmeister

chris cool blog

Mr. Feeney 2011-2012

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Chris

teacher: Mr. Feeney

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 02:09 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 144

The word that describes little Grunt is:creative.I think this because on page 229 it say that he wove grass into a mat he carefully rolled the egg on top of it then he pulled and pulled and pulled.For example,on page 230 it shoes a picture of the egg on the mat and that he got the egg home safe.this is why I think this.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 02:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

the word i would use to describe little grunt is caring.I think this because on pg 232 is a picture of little grunt huging his pet dinosaur.for example little grunt loves his pet diosaur.plus he named it George.This is why I think on pg 232 is a picture of little grunt huing his pet dino.

The world that best describes little grunt is disapinted.i think this because he had to say good - bye to george.for example it says on page 239"days and months went by,and little grunt still mist george."plus when his faimly got chrapte little grunt thought george whould not come and save them.this is why i think the world that best dascribes little grunt is disapinted.

The word that describes Little Grunt is disapointed.I think this because all the Grunts said Gorge had to go away.I think this because Gorge steped on all Mama Grunts cooking pots and broke them.For Example Chief Rockhead said that giant lizert goes.Plus the days and months went by and he still miss Gorge.

Little grunt is loveing I think because he huged the dinosaur and the some of the grunts said he needed a pet. for example the dinosaur got biger and biger and the grunts said that the dinosaur has to go.plus the dinosaur haded to go the little grunt huged the dinosaur the dinosaur cried and walked slowly.this is why i think little grunt is loveing.

litle grunt is loveable.i think this becouse when his mom told him to get a egg he found that egg where gorge isinthat one.for exaple that same night the egg grat open and they notist that it was a baby dinosaur and grunt said that if he can keep him .plus they said yes and than they notist that gore was goreina .this is why i think litle grunt is lovable

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 02:24 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 66

THE word that best describe littie GRUNT is caring. I think this because little GRUNT found a egg and tuk caring of it . FORexample the egg was a baby dinosaur egg .plus he love the baby dinsaur alot little GRUNT siad can I keep it mam grunt said yes. this is why I think the word that best describe little GRUNT.

The word that best describes Little Grunt is caring.Ithink this because when the grunt family siad the dinosaur can`t stay but he siad you promised.For exampel,he was crying when they siad the dinosaur couldn`t stay.Plus,at the end Gorge turned out to be a girl.This is why I think Little G runt is caring.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 02:12 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 55

The word that best describe Little grunt is caring.I think this because on page 232 he is huging a dinosaur.For example he is so caring that he gave it a name for the dinosaur.Plus he loves him.This is why I think he is caring.

I like pizza,hotdog my favorite sport is football my favorite subject is math