by teacher: Jim Ellis

Excess Co2 is bad for the planet. It’s bad for the planet because it destroys the planet’s atmosphere. CO2 heats the earth. When CO2 heats the earth the polar ice caps start to melt and when they melt city’s start to flood.

What I am doing this summer. This summer I would like to go to Ranger Lake. Ranger Lake is a bible camp and it’s really fun. This summer I would also like to go to the lake all the time. We have a lot of lakes around North Battleford. I love swimming on hot days. We might put up my family’s pool in the back yard. My Mom said she was going to buy my brother’s a water big blow up water slide like the one we have here at the school. I also want my friends to be around this summer because I might move to Saskatoon Next year. If I do move I’ll miss all of my friends and classmates. These are some of the things that I will be doing or going to do this summer.

How green I am? I Am not that green but I try hard to be green by recycling more bottles and picking up garbage on the ground outside. I take very long showers and I think I’ll start taking short showers and I should stop leaving the tap on when I am waiting for the water to get cold.

What Do We Do With The Garbage On The Planet

I think that burying and burning our garbage is very bad because we are wrecking our own planet. When we bury our garbage it creates landfills and creates this methane gas and that gas wrecks the atmosphere. When we burn garbage it creates different gases that aren’t good for the air. I think that we should start to recycle because it safer and we reuse bottles and clothes electronics and other stuff. People should start helping the earth get better all they have to do is recycle because it is a way safer way to thing to do.

Rainy Days

On rainy days I like to go outside and play because it’s so fresh out. I also like to take naps and sometimes I like to stay inside and eat popcorn while watching a movie. Sometimes I play The Xbox with my brothers and I Also like to read one of my favorite books from home. I like to go on my computer and play games like Run. Run is one of my favorite games to play on a computer. I also like to go in my room and listen to music and go on my Ipod. I Like to clean the house and sometimes my room but I hate cleaning my room! These are basically all things i could or want to do on a rainy day.

Gaia: A Medical Report

Kevin Conway in his story Gaia: A Medical Report suggests two reasons the planet is in trouble. The first reason is the Industrial Revolution where they started burning fossil fuels. The second reason is that there is to many humans on earth which is causing toxic waste, garbage, and sewage. These are the reasons suggested by Conway that are causing problems for the earth.

Food I Like

I like eating chocolate dipped cones from Dairy Queen because their chocolate is so good and sweet. The chocolate dipped cones are made with vanilla ice cream then they are dipped in chocolate which makes it taste good and sweet.

Gone With The Wind

Its Spring time and Mary Alices Graduation is coming up. Mary Alice’s mom and dad want her to come home. While Mary Alice is at school the tornado siren is going off. Mary Alice escapes from school to go home to see if grandma is alright. Grandma tells Mary Alice to go to the south corner of the cellar. Grandma saves Bootsie and April from the tornado. After the tornado pasted grandma and Mary Alice surveyed the yard for any wreckage. Then grandma and Mary Alice go to see if Old Man Nyguist is alright. They find Old Man Nyquist stuck under his bed. Then they go to Effie Wilcox’s house and see if she is ok but she wasn’t there. Effie’s privy was blown over. Effie came walking from town. Effie said she went to go use grandma’s privy because she said hers blown over. At The Graduation Party Mary Alice and Royce get to spend time with each other while Carleen Lovejoy gets mad. Grandma wants Mary Alice to go back home with her parents but she decided to stay at grandma’s.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:56 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 40

Special season.

Plants start to grow.

Rain is good for crops.

I like spring because it smells fresh.

Not a single snow flake around.

Great to play outside.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 04:10 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

My Favorite Dr.Seuss Book

My favorite Dr.Seuss book would be Happy Birthday To You. It’s my favorite book because the pictures and I like how he gives the birthday person anything they want.