My Goals For The Year!!!

teacher: Jim Ellis

My Thing I’m Going to Do for Summer Break 05/18/12
05/17/12
grateful 03/16/12
Space !! 03/16/12
My Favorite Dr. Seuss Book 03/16/12
friday writting 02/03/12
My 2012 Goals 01/06/12
Friday Writing 12/16/11
12/02/11
New Candy 11/04/11
Dad 09/30/11
09/23/11
Seven Facts About Me 09/16/11
09/09/11
09/09/11
09/01/11
09/01/11

For this summer I’m going to go to the beach because it will be hot outside. And maybe go camping out with my family because camping is fun. And go to the mall with some friends get some more clothing and dresses. And hang out with some of my friends in Edmonton go stay up there for a week. And I’m going to buy myself some new shoe’s and flip flops. And go to Saskatoon go camp over there in hotel and go to the movies watch a scary new movie that I never watched yet. And go to more summer teen dances with my friends because dances are fun to go and dances just have fun. And maybe join some sports like volleyball and soccer because they fun stuff to do on summer break. And maybe try to clean your house are maybe I’ll go visit my sister in battle ford. And I’m going to go visit some of my family in my reserve little pine never been there in a long time. And I’m going to game out on m3w because it’s a pretty fun game to play when your bored are maybe I’ll go for a walk around northbattleford because north battleford is fun to do stuff.

A cleaner world would be better than people throwing garbage around. People that can throw away their garbage and recycle their bottles and after you’re done using stuff you should recycle and throw away your garbage. And a lot of people waste water by leaving the tap on before your done using water you should shut It off and make sure it is shut off. I throw around garbage sometimes and leave the tap on when on done with it. But at times I pick up my garbage and throw it away an make sure I I turn the tap off. And when your done drinking out of a bottle recycle. So keep the world cleaner And Recycle And Don’t Waste Water.

Three thngs i'm gratful for:

I'm grateful for my family

I'm grateful for my friends

i'm grateful going to school

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 04:15 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

If we all lived in space it would be fun because we would be able to fly. We would live in a house that sits on the moon so our houses will stick on. We would be wearing space clothing. We would eat the same food we eat here because there’s nothing to eat in space just rock. We would travel by space car vans and trucks.

Article posted March 16, 2012 at 03:41 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 32

My favorite book out of all Dr. Seuss books it would have to be Marvin k. Mooney will you please go now. It’s about when Marvin k. Mooney was asked to go away they don’t care how he goes away they just want him to please go away so they asked him to leave but Marvin says no because it’s not his time to leave. But at the end of the book Marvin k. Mooney finely went away.

Spring would be wet and muddy.Because it's hot outside. and the sun is making the snow melt. Winter well be over soon because theres not muchs snow out side. And dyou can tell that sping is coming fast. weather would be hot. because we only had1 week of coldness.And it's getting really warn outside. The weather prediction.

My goals for 2012 are to try to get much better as an athlete. My other goals for 2012 is to try Get

better marks in school. My goals for 2012 are to get better in hockey.

Next year I am going to try and improve myself by being good. Listen to the teacher when I’m supposed to. Try not to go to the office as much as I do. Get my homework done on time every day. I’ll try to follow the school rules at time.

Bravest thing I ever did was stood up to a bully for my friend. I got in a bully’s face telling them to leave my friend alone. Saying to them it’s not nice to bully people and especially not people younger than you. I told them to leave my friend alone and grow up and act their own age and to stop being a bully. My friends and I walked away from the bully and went back to what we were doing. I felt really brave by helping my friend.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 04:42 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 34

If I were to invent a new candy I would call something like strawberry. It would look like and star shape and in side of the candy there would be gum. It would taste sour and sweet mostly like and type of strawberry’s and blueberry’s mixed together. The ingredients would be strawberry’s and blueberry’s mixed but add and half of an cup of sugar. That’s how I would make my new candy if I invented one.

Hahahaha Kool