-

We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

by teacher: lblack

Click here to look at a monkey baby an monkey mama!

Click here to watch a video of a beagle that looks like Shiloh!

If you like Tinkerbell than you can Click Here To See TinkerBell!

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 12:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

What I want for Christmas is Monster high dolls. What I would do with them is watch videos of Monster High at Monster High.com and them copy the videos with my dolls. Monster High dolls are kids that go to a special school just for monsters because well they're all monsters! I would like them so much if I got one! I already got ONE before but I don't think that ONE is ver y many! I got Cleo De Nile for my birthday. I mean she's fun in all but it's not that fun with just one monster high doll besides, her hair had silver streaks in it, but after I played with her a while her streaks got frizzy. There is other stuff I want for Christmas,but I thought one was enough to share. So bye!

(This is not a true story) One day my friend Raini and I were really bored at our jungle house, so we went to find a pet. First, we tried to do a tiger but it almost killed us, then we tried an alligator but it tried to eat us! Then we almost gave up, but a monkey came! So the monkey went ooo ooo aa, and we picked up the monkey and it gave us an instant hug! We named her Banana because every time we picked up a banana, she grabbed it right of our hand! One day we went to the jungle to look around, when we came back there were banana peels and bananas everywhere! So we just laughed and put Banana in her room for the night and gave her 100 bananas and when we got up in the morning, the bananas when just peels! We had a great laugh and had more adventures with Banana than you can imagine! Wait for Chapter 2 Of The Great Monkey's Adventure!

EN-US">                                                                             The End!

The friends I'm going to talk about names are Raini and Kalaina. They are really fun to hang out with. I mostly hang out with Raini because we both play on the rings (monkeys bars). I sometimes also play with Candace though. Then today I played with Raini and Kalaina. We jump roped. While I wrote this Raini and Kalania were sitting next to me. Kalaina put her hand on my chair and I leaned back on it! We had a good laugh! Also I just made Kalaina pop her wrist! Okay this is a really funny because I meant to bite my hair but...well... I just...uh bit me headphones! (not on purpose) Oh my gosh I'm so scared! A kid named Kyle, just started singing randomly and it was a girl song! (I think) My neck is strong that Kalaina made her fingers pop! So I hope you think of them as really nice!!

Disneyland is a place where you can be surrounded by all you favorite Disney characraters! They even have Toon Town there. That is where Roger Rabbit,Minnie Mouse,Mickey Mouse,and a few others live. Also there is rides there. Like Go go's Gadget Ride is located in Toon Town. In Frontier Land,there is a ride called Big Thunder Mountain. You are in a train going through a mine and at the end there is dinosaur bones! There is a Haunted Mansion ride too. I love that from Halloween to Christmas,the Haunted Mansion is turned into the movie called Nightmare Before Christmas! I LOVE Pirates of the Carribean ride. If you wan to know more eiather go to Disneyland, or just ask me if you're in Mrs.Black's class!

I bet you want to know about the time I went to Mosses Lake Water Park. Well One day my parents went t work and I had swim lessons. So my friend Maddi,her brother, and their mom took me to swim lessons. After my swim lessons,we went to Mosses Lake Water Park! I was super excited! At Mosses Lake Water park there was a kiddie pool and an older kid pool. There is also a giant mushroom too that pours out water from the top (bigger than anyone there and plastic). Did I tell you there is 2 slides? Well I guess I didn't but there is 2 slides. One slide is a double slide so you can race with your friends if you want! One the other slide there is like a dip inside the slide, so when you about to land you don't land normaly. You shoot out! I have 3 favorites about Mosses Lake Water Park. 1. I love to go on both diving boards ecuse is ten feet high! Guess what? I went on the the on the ten feet high one! But the other board is only like 5 feet. I still went on that one though. 2. My second favorite is the lazy river. You sit on an inertube (some inertubes are double to go with a friend) then just foat along a little pool then there are 3 things that pour water on you. 3. My third favorite is the boogie boarding! You can boogie board and one other thing but the only way you'll be able to find out is if you go on summer break!                                                       Comment if you've been there before

I am grateful for my awesome freedom because I am glad I don't have to do slavery. I love freedom because I am free to go any school,restroom,restraunt,even drinking fountains!!! I am glad so I can be friends with blacks. I also don't have to die if i want to sleep a little later in the morning and not work all day and night doing slavery. I am free to go to any place for vacation,wear any types of clothing,or buy any house that I work for. One example is that when Martin Luther King Jr. I was very very happy about that=http://!!

Today and always, I am also grateful for my great frieds because the care for me. I also like my  great friends because the support me when I vote for something (like voting for freedom or new presedent) or if I got into a fight they would  say like maybe just leave them alone they're not very friendly. I like my friends because they are creative,they like what I like,then sometimes we will style their outfit or hair really silly but say it's really pretty!!! :D That would be funny. One example is that one time my friend Raini and I were having real fun with her pet kitten and when she runs off it's fun to try to catch her!!

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 11:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

In Francoina,there is a lake called Lonesome Lake and you can walk on it because it is frozen! There is a pond called Coffin Pond,there is a lake called Echo Lake,a lake with a swimming area,Gale River,Kinsman Falls is a water fall,and a cannon ski area. There is lots of flowers. There is 3 mountains...Mt.Artists Bluff, Notch Parkway Mt.,and Winter Majesty Mt. (or at least I researched 3 mountains) Our class found 5 schools and 5 churches. (one church with a graveyard) Also there is a restaurant with fancy sweets. There was an earthquake yesterday. (11-16-11) Another earthquake on June, 16,  1995. That is most of the stuff I researched about Franconia, New Hampshire. Thanks for reading bye!!

Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles Next Entries