-

We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

by teacher: lblack

What I

Two things I have done in Washington include playing softball and swimming at the Naches Pool. I like softball because it is fun for me, and all the people I play with are really funny! Some people on my team are Josie, Summer, Rachel, Kalaina and Monica. I have a lot of fun with them all, and they have a lot of fun with me. One thing I do not like about softball, is when you are not looking at the ball, and you get hit in the head! It hurts a lot. I know that because it happened to me twice! I love swimming because I think it is super, super fun! I love the feeling of being underwater. It is so cool! One time, when I was at the Naches Pool, I was underwater and I popped up in front of one of my friends, Kelly, and she screamed because she was so scared! One thing I forgot to tell you is that we won a game tonight. It was really fun. The score was 4 to 14 and we did great! All the people on our team had sunflower seeds and one seed bounced off someone's leg and landed in the coach's hood! Everyone cracked up! Those are some things, I have done in Washington.

Article posted May 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles