-

We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

by teacher: lblack

Sad Things

.

There are some sad things in life and the sad thing that happened to me was that my dog died, you know my dog Chester if you don't know about him I rote a blog about him if you want to find out about him. Chester and I would have so much fun together we would play in the yard we would play in the house and we would get in trouble together. By the way Chester is the one who would get in trouble the most. You probly want to know how Chester died, well my mom was in the park and the park was fenced in but there was a dog on the other side of the fence across a road so my mom thought that Chester should run of some of his energy but there was a hole in the fence and he went rite through the hole and hen he crossed the road he got hit by a car. All I will remember is the good memories we had.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 12:21 PM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • see all articles