-

We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

by teacher: lblack

Hi m name is Elizabeth and me and my family love to go to the beach, my family loves to go to the beach so much that we go every year. When I go to the beach of cores my dog has to come to. The first time my dog went to the beach he ran around so much he couldn't even walk because he chased the birds so much. When I go to the beach I and my family will have a bon fire and whenever a single bird got near our camp fire Chester would chase it away. The third day I was at the beach someone brought us a crab and it was huge! The color of the crab was red and purple. At the beach there is a place where you can feed sea otters fish real fresh fish! And they are very slimy. The beach that my family goes to is Organ beach. It is so much fun going to the beach so I hope you get a chance to go there.

Article posted November 30, 2011 at 03:45 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles