We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

I am grateful for vetrans because they served and helped save people. They helped by dropping bombs , shooting guns, firing tanks, being in the sea, guarding like people in the army , navy , coast guard , marines, and national guard . And now after long hard years of serving their vetrans .  I am also grateful for electricity because it powers cameras , computers, t.v , blenders and lot of things like i pods ,  i phones , phones, fans , and people. Electricity comes from the sun and water. Dams are mostly for making electricity . I am grateful for my family, they put a roof over my head ,they give me joy , toys, and lot of other things like love and bruises, t.v , clothes, and safety .  Finally I am grateful for jobs, so my parents get money for toys, electronics and a lot of stuff like food and a home.  This is all the stuff I am gr8ful for.  What are you grateful for? 

By: Bryce Cruz

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 08:06 PM • comment • Reads 46 • see all articles