We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

There is guns and more now but what did those come from?. well the time line starts all the way at medievel times for the crossbow and mace

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000002489 StartFragment:0000001874 EndFragment:0000002453

Blog about snow

Today it is snowing. Snow can be used for many things, snowboarding, snow cones and sledding. And you can eat it its like ice cream just with out the flavoring of ice cream but of all the things its useful for it is fun to use for other things like snowmen do make snow fun. And on another note snow is for other things like ice hotels and igloos.

The blind side is a movie made by WB {warner brothers} in 2009 it is a story about the touhy family meeting a teenager named big Mike {Michal oher} later in the movie. The touhy family has sean junior {SJ}, sean sj's dad,collins touhy,leagh anne touhy ,and michel oher. The film is two hrs and five mins long so sj meets big mike and they become frends then his mom asks '' SJ who was that boy you were talking to . SJ replying ''big Mike'' then putting his feet on his mom's car dashboard and leigh anne replies "get your feet of my dash!" then SJ gets a guilty look and takes his feet of the dash. then the next part is when Sean meets big Mike but Leigh anne told him to turn around then he does and Leigh anne calls mike and tells him to get in the car and they go home when they walk in Collins replies "how did the dork do in the school play " . Everyone is smiling.  Then its thanksgiving seane and sj snorts when legih anne says so, big Mike do you like to shop becuse tomorrow im gonna half to show how its done. Then they go to the projects of menphis to get his cloths from his mom Denise oher who was evicted from her home.

A triangle is a shape with three points and half a star.

click here

My mom's computer is fun. She got it from my dad for mother's day a couple of years ago she has all kinds of stuff on it like windows media player,hp games and more on it it is a compaq laptop that was 349.99 bucks that is a lot of money for a computer it has 2gb internal memory and 320gb hard drive in the computer it has windows 7 home normal for a system. the battery works funny if it does not stay pluged in the wall it shuts off and I plug it in in so i can use it.

The skype call was fun becuse we played a game aginst  Mrs .Green's class. They won the first round of the game but the second round came and we won the game and it was fun playing the game with them and it was fun.

Six months after the shoot out in driver 3 and the events that occord on that day in columbia. Tanner manged to esape and for Charles Jercho he was arested and took an to the hands of the California police departntment but he ecaped and stole a truck and chased tanner crashed into a tracter and was in coma he had a coma dream that he could shift into anyone's body and drive the car that they are driving the game lets you drive across the golden gate bridge and up to 160 miles of city and town. driver  san francisco

Lightning bugs are a type of bugs in other states and continits across the world under the beetle order they mimic the lights on a airplane on the under side. They are dispeiring across the states you need to help them becuse no more can be be looked at for why they light up at the end of their bodies for how they work.

got.im/9xEx Check out our cool video on leaving stuff that's not yours with Zared, Me, Ben, Kaliey, Kyle and our group the electirchawk's.

Article posted September 13, 2011 at 05:51 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

Something I did help today i helped with dinner I had idea to make tosted garlic bread.  I did like the shrimp and the noodels .I the garlic bread was good . My favorite part was the shrimp . The best  part of going to my grandma`s is spending time with her .