We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

teacher: lblack

Once apon a time in March it was the 17th. The day of "St, Patrick's day" I wanted to take a walk in the forest. An enchanted forest. I saw pirates, vampires, wolfs, and knights! But I did not see a little green guy. He had a hat that had a 4 leaf clover and his name was... Leprechaun. And I said "hi". And the Leprechaun said "hi" back. So about an hour later I go home. And I made a trap. A trap that could cach a leprechaun. So when I wake up a leprechaun was in my trap. And I say "how did you get in here" and he said "well I saw this green thing with Lucky Charms in it and I was so hungry so I came in here". So I say " do you have any powers"? And he said "yes". And he said "don't take your eyes off me" "why" I say " because if you do then I dissappeared". So turn me small I say. And he did. But all of a sudden we are in the forest. "how did we end up here" I ask. "It was my magic powers" he said. " We need to find my pot o' gold" he said. A quest it shall be. About 2 hours later we found a rainbow. " So your gold is where". "I don't know"! So we go to his house to get a medle decter. And the end of the rainbow is in fornt of us and we find the gold. THE END                               

So if you liked the story CLICK HERE

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 06:24 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles